annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw 3 different broncos driving from Denver to Rock Springs yesterday 😥 at least warmed my grinch heart a bit to see so many in one trip. I may not get mine when I thought I would, but I'll get it, and that's enough

Happy holidays 12/6 fam!
Sponsored

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still not sure what if anything it means but my sticker date (at bottom) changed from 12/17 to 12/24. If the speculation is true that it only changes if something is happening, then something happened today! 😂 Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still not sure what if anything it means but my sticker date (at bottom) changed from 12/17 to 12/24. If the speculation is true that it only changes if something is happening, then something happened today! 😂 Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
My sticker update too.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my feeling is that they ran out of a part that they needed to complete builds starting with your day. it costs a lot to shut down a production line so they continued to build without part and put these cars on snow mountain. this continued for the whole 12/6 build week into the second day of 12/13 build week when they where able to get the part and started building complete cars. now we wait until they can get to ours to fix. which seems to be taking a long time.
Ken, your ‘feeling’ sounds reasonable. If it’s a part they now have, maybe they’re going back to start to finish ours before really getting started on the 2022’s.
I’m remaining optimistic. I feel they are going to surprise us all early next week and we will start to see some deliveries as well.
Have a Happy and Merry and we will catch up next week.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is MAP in its entirety closed next week or just the production line? I wasn't expecting anything because I thought the former but it'd be amazing to be surprised

Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like 1900+ were scheduled for build that week. My vehicle was in the 1600’s, still no luck. A vehicle at the same dealership in the 1100’s is in transit to the dealership.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ken, your ‘feeling’ sounds reasonable. If it’s a part they now have, maybe they’re going back to start to finish ours before really getting started on the 2022’s.
I’m remaining optimistic. I feel they are going to surprise us all early next week and we will start to see some deliveries as well.
Have a Happy and Merry and we will catch up next week.
I hope so to. Merry Xmass. Fingers crossed.
Is MAP in its entirety closed next week or just the production line? I wasn't expecting anything because I thought the former but it'd be amazing to be surprised
let’s hope only the production line is closed so the can work to get ours completed.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OooOooo my Xmas present was my credit score skyrocketing 84 points as of today, sweet sweet 2% financing rate waiting for me when Bebop shows up!!

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a half full person so I am thinking that they will want to get all 2021 done before the end of the year and completed before completing any 2022

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Poking around my dealership’s website. My vehicle has an identical build minus the exterior color on its site as well as mine. Same blend date, however the other Bronco reads in transit while mine reads Dealer Ordered. Also my window sticker updated 12/23. The one in transit last updated 12/18.
My window sticker updated around 10pm pst to show 12/24 and previously was 12/16 and initially 12/1… but I received my built email yesterday morning 12/23

Sponsored

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker updated around 10pm pst to show 12/24 and previously was 12/16 and initially 12/1… but I received my built email yesterday morning 12/23
Mine updated as well, but no built email.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was your rotation number
its the number right of your blend date On window sticker

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. The rest of the folks in this thread are probably tired of hearing me say it by now, but I'm also a 12/7 blend date with no mods popped.
Mods popped or not at this point I dont think it matters. 12/10 blend here with mods popped with a delivery ETA of 12/17 that didn't happen.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mods popped or not at this point I dont think it matters. 12/10 blend here with mods popped with a delivery ETA of 12/17 that didn't happen.
Yeah, at this point I’m over the mods. I’m just going to chill, enjoy the holidays, and hope to see a built email showing up in my inbox one of these days. As someone else said in the thread, first world problems. :)

I’m just happy to have my family safe, healthy, and home for the holidays. Wishing health and happiness this season for all my fellow 12/6-ers! Hang in there!
Sponsored