T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So Iā€™ve been tracking the rail car for the past three days through the automated system for Norfolk Southern. Hasnā€™t changed from Ohio departure since 6:51 PM yesterday. Is it normal to not have a new checkpoint from them after about 28 hours? Mine will be offloading in New Orleans.
Probably being switched in a yard and placed in a different train . It's normal.
Sponsored

Lmac2021

Base
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ā€˜22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sneaking in from the 1/3 group. Our bronco is built as of this morning. And coming by rail to Gulfport, MS. Just curious if your WS said RA22? Was wondering if that meant Nola?
So Iā€™ve been tracking the rail car for the past three days through the automated system for Norfolk Southern. Hasnā€™t changed from Ohio departure since 6:51 PM yesterday. Is it normal to not have a new checkpoint from them after about 28 hours? Mine will be offloading in New Orleans.

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good new - received the "it's shipped" email yesterday morning!
Bad news - received a "the shipment date has changed" email this morning :mad:
Expected delivery date was pushed from Jan 11-17 to Jan 26-Feb 01. Spreadsheet has been updated. Good luck to everyone else.

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got bumped over night Delivery ETA changed from 01/03-01/09 to 01/15-01/21
*** No Email. Shows on both trackers

Last edited:

CO Base

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was hoping to get a shipped email, but instead received a edd change last night. 1/18-1/24 moved to 1/31- 2/6. Itā€™s the ā€œwe require additional time with yer broncoā€ email. šŸ˜µ

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sneaking in from the 1/3 group. Our bronco is built as of this morning. And coming by rail to Gulfport, MS. Just curious if your WS said RA22? Was wondering if that meant Nola?
Mine does say RA22 for the ramp.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seems like everyone is slipping a week in delivery. It HAS to be covid-19 and I am not about to complain because we had a TON of people out of the office this week due to it. Just need to be patient and we will all get out Broncos.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like everyone is slipping a week in delivery. It HAS to be covid-19 and I am not about to complain because we had a TON of people out of the office this week due to it. Just need to be patient and we will all get out Broncos.
I want to believe you, I really do, but itā€™s the unknown that is the scariest. Lol. I just wish they would send us an email saying sorry Covid is hitting us hard. Everyone would go, oh thatā€™s reasonable. I canā€™t complain, I have received some really good news this week, but I was hoping the Bronco would be the cherry on top. Turns out itā€™s a turd on top.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah - Iā€™m thinking next week when they are at full staff (as reported) weā€™re going to see this shit banged out