Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick set of questions, is anyone here from Jersey and do you know the estimated time of delivery when shipped? I’m pretty sure it goes rail to Twin Peaks and then picked up by truck.
YUP, That is where the railcar with my Bronco is sitting now.
Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome to see so many pics today. I feel you're all making progress finally.
Meanwhile I'll keep looking at mine.
MAP.jpg

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I counted 6 AMB pictures today, but no progress on mine. I'm starting to think mine might be the last AMB Bronco ever shipped out.

Sponsored

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

64 abused miles on wet salt covered roads? When you pay $60,000 for something that is supposed to be BRAND NEW, you expect it to have maybe 10-15 miles max. It`s like buying a new mattress and find out that it was "only slept on for one night"
Abused miles? Let's pretend for a second that the guys moving these cars around are beating the shit out of them on a regular basis 😅 I can promise they aren't. When your full time job, every single day is to get in cars and drive around giant lots (filled with liability / your job security) I can guarantee the last thing they're doing is hot rodding your soft-top 2.3 automatic.
And wet, salt covered roads? Jesus. Might as well go ahead and print out "pavement princess, garage life" stickers for your off-road vehicle. Seems like yours won't be allowed to leave the house🙄

Ford and other manufacturers regularly select vehicles at random after production and drive them on their testing tracks. This process helps ensure less vehicles leaving the factory with defects and issues, since, ya know, stuff like that obviously happens in mass production.

If 60 miles on your $50,000~ car is really bothering you that much, you could always just not buy it and wait for the next one to show up?

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got the baby pic, officially excited now! Can someone update the tracker please. Thanks
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group MAP

I can’t help to feel bad for the others here with no movement though. Hang in there!
Mine is that exact build. Gonna pretend I got that in my email today if you are ok with that.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Abused miles? Let's pretend for a second that the guys moving these cars around are beating the shit out of them on a regular basis 😅 I can promise they aren't. When your full time job, every single day is to get in cars and drive around giant lots (filled with liability / your job security) I can guarantee the last thing they're doing is hot rodding your soft-top 2.3 automatic.
And wet, salt covered roads? Jesus. Might as well go ahead and print out "pavement princess, garage life" stickers for your off-road vehicle. Seems like yours won't be allowed to leave the house🙄

Ford and other manufacturers regularly select vehicles at random after production and drive them on their testing tracks. This process helps ensure less vehicles leaving the factory with defects and issues, since, ya know, stuff like that obviously happens in mass production.

If 60 miles on your $50,000~ car is really bothering you that much, you could always just not buy it and wait for the next one to show up?
That dude went full Karen on his salesman I bet lmao.