Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent a lot of time today catching up on pages and pages of this thread and it just dawned on me that none of you folks must be into edging :ROFLMAO:

WE WANT THE GRATIFICATION NOW DAMMIT! Ooooh, but this buildup is so fun! I mean, how long can this last? 2, 3, 4 more weeks?! And then what happens to all that anticipation?! Yes, you get the Bronco of your dreams, but then what do we even complain about? What happens to our cute little e-family, the 12Sixers?! Where does it all GO?! Do we just vanish into the ether, a group once so close disbanded by a shared but somehow divisive happiness?

Also, this is the most first world problems thread, and don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But y'all, when you look at it we are so fucking spoiled complaining about a couple of weeks for a new custom made car, having all the free time to devote to tracking shipments and even snagging photos of the rail cars. I love the dedication, and the enthusiasm! But man, when you read 8 pages in a row and then take a step back.... Just remember, our babies are almost here!

And now I humbly relinquish my soapbox for the inevitable backlash that is to follow any statement made on the interwebs.
Sponsored

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spent a lot of time today catching up on pages and pages of this thread and it just dawned on me that none of you folks must be into edging :ROFLMAO:

WE WANT THE GRATIFICATION NOW DAMMIT! Ooooh, but this buildup is so fun! I mean, how long can this last? 2, 3, 4 more weeks?! And then what happens to all that anticipation?! Yes, you get the Bronco of your dreams, but then what do we even complain about? What happens to our cute little e-family, the 12Sixers?! Where does it all GO?! Do we just vanish into the ether, a group once so close disbanded by a shared but somehow divisive happiness?

Also, this is the most first world problems thread, and don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But y'all, when you look at it we are so fucking spoiled complaining about a couple of weeks for a new custom made car, having all the free time to devote to tracking shipments and even snagging photos of the rail cars. I love the dedication, and the enthusiasm! But man, when you read 8 pages in a row and then take a step back.... Just remember, our babies are almost here!

And now I humbly relinquish my soapbox for the inevitable backlash that is to follow any statement made on the interwebs.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

azbroncopeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there is always going to someone who gives backlash. You are correct with the first world problems.

Much love:)

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
OH MY GOD! This is literally the best response, and I needed a laugh! Did you dig that out of your MySpace profile?! I have to save that for future use :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve been watching the Mecum auctions on TV (motor trend)and it is sinking in that I may have spent more on this Bronco than I should’ve. I could by one fine muscle car and a decent pickup according to the family. I think they are worn out from the obsession with the Bronco. I hope it worthy of the wait and $$$$ I’m about to drop

Sponsored

Swetzel

Wildtrak
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi new to the forum
Reservation date 7/14/20
Order date 3/18/21
Originally had a 11/29 build date changed to 12/6
As of today it still says in production since 12/14
It shows my modules are in and I have a window sticker
No photo in production line
Shipping says convoy but no destination and says pending
Any advice?
Dealer stated today that it just shows still at the Michigan plant.
Blend date looks 12/11 - attached window sticker not sure if that is correct???
Tracker says estimated delivery 1/20/22
Wildtrak Sasquatch Mid 4dr 2.7L Hardtop Cactus Gray

Also is there a tracker sheet to show everyone's progress? I Sawyer one on a different build week
Thanks in advanced!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group C7D2286D-0DEC-4C33-9186-6C992D526A1B

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group FEC58944-24B1-4DDC-AEC9-51957A651A47

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi new to the forum
Reservation date 7/14/20
Order date 3/18/21
Originally had a 11/29 build date changed to 12/6
As of today it still says in production since 12/14
It shows my modules are in and I have a window sticker
No photo in production line
Shipping says convoy but no destination and says pending
Any advice?
Dealer stated today that it just shows still at the Michigan plant.
Blend date looks 12/11 - attached window sticker not sure if that is correct???
Tracker says estimated delivery 1/20/22
Wildtrak Sasquatch Mid 4dr 2.7L Hardtop Cactus Gray

Also is there a tracker sheet to show everyone's progress? I Sawyer one on a different build week
Thanks in advanced!

Page 194 of the 12/6 thread, 4th posting down will have the link “tracking spreadsheet” for the 12/6 group. You will need to download the App “google sheets”, then tap the link. …..Just search for “12/6 tracking sheet“ with the search magnifying glass in the upper right corner various posts with the tracking spreadsheet should pop-up

I’m in the same boat as you with a similar build. 12/6 blend date, 9th in the rotation for the entire group, no Built email, no shipping email, no baby picture, Convoy shipping data is“null”.
WildTrak: 4dr/lthr/Lux/tow/Graphx/step/Area51

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No PM tracker updates from anyone…very interesting.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You are not wrong... Hopefully we will check in on each other from time to time and see how our children are doing and what new adventures they are up to. 😊 I for one will not be on the computer as much because I will be out driving the damn thing I have been obsessing about for however long it's been now. lol😂

Sponsored

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah, it's the cup holders... 😁...
They are still trying to figure out how they forgot to put them in the 4dr's rear seat area.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the coveted "built" email!!! They must have found the blinker fluid! 😂

Yesterday EDD moved ahead 4 days to 1-25. This morning, tracker is back to showing it as 1-21, but hasn't updated to "built". The email says 1-19 to 1-25. I'd take any of those if it ships! :love:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: Was able to guide my dealer where to find my rail car number. Shipped email was received on 1/11 but it actually left the factory 09:57 on Monday 1/10. As of yesterday afternoon it was sitting somewhere in Ohio.
Sponsored