annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dare we add a column to the spreadsheet for Miles on Odometer at delivery πŸ˜… my 107 must get me some kinda prize

Took bebop on the first mini day trip yesterday. No pics cause we were with my grandma and she was quite down to business on our itinerary: drive to Estes Park, get breakfast, drive by the house she and my great grandparents lived in, get home so she could let her pup outside. Gotta love a grams that's explicit about what she wants to do lol

It handled super well through Boulder canyon but i wished I had turn the lane assist aid feature off. I'd be hugging a switch back and suddenly start to feel like I was sliding sideways as the steering correction kicked in and I haaaaate it.

Other than that absolutely loved driving it for 5 hours straight. Wasn't uncomfortable at all, and 6'5" husband continues to bring up the fact that he's never been in a car with so much legroom for him, let alone been comfortable.

Holds speed super well and for having a big ass the maneuverability was surprising. The blind spot sensors are a game changer. Also managed to get the average MPG from 14 (I accidentally reset it last week) up to 19.9.

Road noise also not as terrible as I was expecting and neither passenger commented on it.

Coming up on 400 miles and can't wait for the damn break-in to be over so I can drive it over at least one rock. That's all I want right now 😩
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dare we add a column to the spreadsheet for Miles on Odometer at delivery πŸ˜… my 107 must get me some kinda prize

Took bebop on the first mini day trip yesterday. No pics cause we were with my grandma and she was quite down to business on our itinerary: drive to Estes Park, get breakfast, drive by the house she and my great grandparents lived in, get home so she could let her pup outside. Gotta love a grams that's explicit about what she wants to do lol

It handled super well through Boulder canyon but i wished I had turn the lane assist aid feature off. I'd be hugging a switch back and suddenly start to feel like I was sliding sideways as the steering correction kicked in and I haaaaate it.

Other than that absolutely loved driving it for 5 hours straight. Wasn't uncomfortable at all, and 6'5" husband continues to bring up the fact that he's never been in a car with so much legroom for him, let alone been comfortable.

Holds speed super well and for having a big ass the maneuverability was surprising. The blind spot sensors are a game changer. Also managed to get the average MPG from 14 (I accidentally reset it last week) up to 19.9.

Road noise also not as terrible as I was expecting and neither passenger commented on it.

Coming up on 400 miles and can't wait for the damn break-in to be over so I can drive it over at least one rock. That's all I want right now 😩
All great news!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OH meant to mention one other thing

It took like 4 or 5 tries to get the windshield washer fluid going πŸ˜… we thought they didn't actually check any of the fluids before we picked it up but it was a combination of finding the right button to push/dial to turn (it's on the end of the turn signal and you have to push it in) and trying it a few times before it gets going. Was minutes away from calling my dealer and asking wtf

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh really???

This is the route

Wayne, Michigan
Walbridge, OH
Cincinnati, OH
Louisville, Ky
Cincinnati, OH
Northwest OH
Gibson, Indiana - IHB
Lombard, illinois
Mechanicsville, Iowa
Jefferson, Iowa
Born (?) Nebraska
North Platte, W. Nebraska
Barnett, wyoming
Laramy Wyoming
Rollins Wyoming
Blackbutes, Wyoming
East Greene river, Wyoming
North Salt Lake, Utah
Las Vegas
Florence Nevada

Mira Loma

It’s sitting there β€œconstructively” placed
ohhhhh we have been placed at customer location

but i am the customer!!!!!!!

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well 2nd EDD had passed and nothing from Ford
Mine too. Was supposed to be todayπŸ™ just checked the tracker this after noon and delivery went from 1/30 to TBD. Is that good or bad?

Sponsored

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New EDD for me is Feb. 5. WTH, it’s only 1 hour away from me.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@helifino16
Worthy Keeper of the Sheet, what say you? 😁
The extra column for Odometer reading at Delivery has been added after the Delivery Date Column. If you can't enter your Odo reading, post it here and someone will post it. for you. Thanks.

Looking for input from
@LowerDixie77, @Thraxed, @Tgettys, @southernmayd, @PWillette, @SmellzLikeYeti, @Packle, @Vantcrst, @surprent, @rmuller, @Tdizzle,
@nodnarb, @MeNorski, @shillelagh45, @clhughes79,
@C_Copperpot225, @broncodad, @AgAndersen98, @patch1103,
@Bert20000 , @P_Baff, @The_waiting_game, @StillWaiting, @Jornum1, @MattyAg, @Lurker00, @pplunkett3, @RoockyRoad, @GeoWar64, @Bender031, @bguerin920, @GWD2PD, @A51Mule, @srotier,
@RKirby, @PG_Bronco, @Jux, @jfonz22, @Ohenry, @holtonafun,
@Brnco2.7, @shimmy825, @Zinzys, @Slimpickens, @TomAuto, @jwalke22,
@Mississippi Man, @WingedBronco, @Datoad, @Qasimateen, @Squonk67,
@Cherizzle, @Okiebronco1

And anyone else that may have taken delivery - THANKS!

Last edited:

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Truck has been sitting for 6 weeks now… dealer spoke with Ford rep last week who told her that a bunch were waiting for chips, per a all hands conf call they had last week. My estimated delivery has changed 4 times. Says Weds now….. which is not going to happen.

GWD2PD

Black Diamond
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine too. Was supposed to be todayπŸ™ just checked the tracker this after noon and delivery went from 1/30 to TBD. Is that good or bad?
Mine still says today, but it's still in production. They are working extra hard on a Sunday to get a vehicle delivered that's already a month overdue from its original EDD....

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just found out GATOR is at the rail yard in Miami…got there yesterday! 🀯😍😯🀩πŸ₯³

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great feedback! I know this may offend some but mine has been sitting in the garage for 2 days now. I work from home cause of covid, so I don't drive very much. I am looking forward to my first long road trip though. I am actually going to estes park in May and might drive it down there. It's about a 13 hour drive from illinois.

As far as the lane keep assist I know if you go into the settings there is a option to control how aggressively it assists. I believe its low, medium and high and it even gives you an example of how each feels.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just found out GATOR is at the rail yard in Miami…got there yesterday! 🀯😍😯🀩πŸ₯³
Awesome. What day did you get your shipped email? Hopefully they dropped mine off along the way

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. What day did you get your shipped email? Hopefully they dropped mine off along the way
Last Monday (24th). Thought I had that in sig, lol. It will be soon 😁
Sponsored