Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sent you a copy of the WS. It is still showing as "In Production".

I have not received any additional communication from the factory. I had let a message at my dealership and I received a call in mid-December saying my Bronco was expected to be delivered on December 31, 2021 and I laughed. I told him to call me when he saw my Bronco with his own eyes. In mid-January I got received another call letting me know the Bronco was built, but now waiting on the chip. They could not give me any additional information. That was the last communication.
Your info has been posted - keep us updated as you hear more. Thanks!
Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes those of you still waiting feel any better, I'm halfway through my first week without my Bronco while the stereo gets upgraded 🥺

Last weekend I was showing him off to some friends and finally spent some time looking at the rear, and realized that part of the body panel above the passenger side tail light wasn't flush like it is on the driver side. Opened the tail gate and saw it looks like it isn't pushed in fully 😭 took it by the service center at my dealer and he said it's not a huge deal but I'll need to take it in to the body shop to see wtf is going on when I get it back from the audio wizard 🧙‍♂️

Hopefully that'll be the extent of random stuff coming up, but I've noticed some rattling coming from somewhere too I need to investigate this weekend when I've got him back

Either way I've backslid into watching Bronco videos all this past week, so I'm right there with some of yall!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it makes those of you still waiting feel any better, I'm halfway through my first week without my Bronco while the stereo gets upgraded 🥺

Either way I've backslid into watching Bronco videos all this past week, so I'm right there with some of yall!
I hear that "It's Worth the Wait". As someone who has been and will be waiting a while longer, I'm clinging to that hope.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear that "It's Worth the Wait". As someone who has been and will be waiting a while longer, I'm clinging to that hope.
It is. I have a basesquatch, I think if I had a higher trim I'd still be on Ice Mountain...

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@helifino16 @PSUTE oh I know it'll be worth the wait, the stock stereo is - and I cannot stress this enough - hot garbage.

I recently switched from Spotify to Tidal for streaming and it made a bit of a difference, but the music I listen to requires a solid low end sub. For Christmas I bought my husband a $500 subwoofer for our record listening room (obviously I'm reaping the benefits of that 😅).

I had bebop for 2 weeks and knew this would be a hard wait but I didn't realize just how hard. Been kind of a shit week and all I want to do is drive my stupid truck to take my mind off it. Made this earlier
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 64l1o0

And really really hoping the body thing and rattle don't turn into proverbial big deals after I threw a bunch of money into the sound system. Still cheaper than bumping up to lux from high at least 🤷🏼‍♀️

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My first takes-

Agree stereo sound is not great. Radio sounds better than anything I stream.

The seats warmers are great - I don’t think they are too hot.

I have attached a pic of the power of the a/c. Holy crap. It’s hurricane strength.

Seats quite comfy esp with the lumbar.

Love the auto brights on the headlights.

I don’t find the soft top loud at all. Slightly louder when just sitting - outside noise.

I def need to order side rails for me and the kids.

B8D88D37-AE12-4064-8689-6C646ADB34EB.jpeg

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco arrived at the dealer this evening, picking it up tomorrow!! Little excited. I received the United road delivery ticket and called my salesman. He was trying to figure out how I knew so fast because they were just taking it off the truck!

rgrant12

Black Diamond
First Name
Rachael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious, what have you all read about why so many broncos are showing up with 100+ miles on them? I picked mine up with 108 on the odometer... Thanks!

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An eventful day today. GATOR met @swami37 this afternoon, where she got tinted! Great conversation with Chris. We’re both looking forward to some off-road adventures and can’t wait til all our fellow 12/6rs are knee deep in your Broncos too!

Few additions since this past Saturday. I added shackles, and received a couple surprises today as well. Earlier this a.m. the aeroskin hood deflector was delivered, and I was going to add it while GATOR got tinted, but Chris squared got to talking shop and Broncos! Both are sooo awesome, and after I recovered from Chris’ Rigid lights (do not look into the lights 🤣) I got a nice tour of the hobby shop where Chris has some awesome restoration projects going on!

I also received a set of the matte black Bronco scripts when I got home, so I reluctantly removed the Badlands stickers and added the Bronco scripts. I was going to add the Badland badges back, but I think it looks better without. Once the DeeZee tailgate table is out and installed, at least one of those Badland stickers will have a new home!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group C8794DA8-2940-457C-B0EF-F8FB90A27020

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 3FEAC5FE-17C3-4BAC-8CB1-B0435E538090

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 95497209-BBE3-4F5C-907A-D961A698C57A

With some sunlight.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 65235D1C-188B-4B96-90C7-69E66BDCE114

Last edited:

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pismo Beach. Thrilled with my Base 2Door! Added two inch lift and a bit bigger tire. Keeping the rims old school, adding tint and Bronco script. Can’t wait to see y’all posting your pictures after being stuck on Ice Mountain. Another drinking game anytime someone says, it’s worth the wait. But it totally is!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 65235D1C-188B-4B96-90C7-69E66BDCE114

Lived in Pismo for 7 years back in the 90s. Great town and a great place to have a Bronco. Have fun

Pat2021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has there been any Ice Mountain Movement? I was hoping they would be working on it with no production this week. But I see no post of any Built E-mails.

Update, Got my built e-mail this morning.

Last edited:

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has there been any Ice Mountain Movement? I was hoping they would be working on it with no production this week. But I see no post of any Built E-mails.
I've seen 3 or 4 "I got my built email" posts this morning from FB groups and the Ice Mountain forum. One said the tracker went from May to end of March. Those may all have been 22's, though. Really hopeful that this shutdown may finally be the opportunity for Ford to move the last of the '21s out of there! 🤞
Sponsored