annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whooooboy just got Bebop back from the audio wizards and they are, indeed, wizards

A soft top Bronco should not bump like this. The enclosure for the sub is amazing. The little Spike from Cowboy Bebop easter egg is so great. If you're in CO and hate the stock stereo, GO HERE

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the last 36 hours my EDD went from 3/21 to 2/16 to 2/17. Ford's random number generator is just messing with me now.
I got an email from ford that my EDD was being pushed out within 30mins of me picking it up…

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well my 12/6 build week, 12/10 blend, showed up today. Black Diamond Sasquatch with
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group B1
tow package
. I got off the lot at sunset, so I'll put some miles on it tomorrow. 21 miles when I got it. MSRP from Astoria Ford in Oregon. I can't thank them enough. They were great from start to finish.

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well my 12/6 build week, 12/10 blend, showed up today. Black Diamond Sasquatch with
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group B1
tow package
. I got off the lot at sunset, so I'll put some miles on it tomorrow. 21 miles when I got it. MSRP from Astoria Ford in Oregon. I can't thank them enough. They were great from start to finish.
Man that guy is tall! 🤣

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group DC2D8390-F5A5-4C06-968E-AA34F7F58289

Took the panels off and top all the way down yesterday. It was a gorgeous day. It was kind of a pain in the ass. Hopefully cause it was the first time. Also, the frame would not lock into place. Will be calling about that tomorrow. :/

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Took the panels off and top all the way down yesterday. It was a gorgeous day.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to doing that. It won't be today, though -- we're going to have a high of 19 degrees. Maybe in a few months. :cool:

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! I'm looking forward to doing that. It won't be today, though -- we're going to have a high of 19 degrees. Maybe in a few months. :cool:
I was based in ORD for several years... I don't know how people do it.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group DC2D8390-F5A5-4C06-968E-AA34F7F58289
tow package
Did you get a built/ shipped email?

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tracker not working for anyone else?

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SPEAKER UPGRADE:
While the wait was happening I bought new speakers to replace the factory dash, rear and kick panels based on all the complaints about the base stereo speakers. After taking delivery of my Big Bend, I didn't think the speakers were all that bad at low and normal volumes. But when you turn it up past mid way they sounded worse...no clean depth or clear highs from the dash speakers, rear speakers did not seem to project far and sounded shallow and hollow. So I went ahead and replaced the dash and rear speakers with Kenwood 4" 2-way speakers, with foam speaker baffles to fill in the open space within the speaker enclosure areas. This made an overall improvement. The dash speakers now sound great at any volume, they have incredible highs and some depth also. The rear speakers still don't have much depth due to factory base blockers (I assume) but they do have better projection and are clear sounding. I decided to leave in the factory kick panel speakers. They are actually decent looking non-paper speakers with a good punchy sound to them. Now everything sounded very good. Though I did want some more/deeper bass, so I added a Kicker powered sub in the rear. I tapped into the lead speaker wires from the kick panel speakers to serve as the high level inputs to the powered sub. Now the entire sound system is great at all volumes.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker not working for anyone else?
Nope. Not working again. Actually in a way that I've never seen before - and that's saying something! It will (mostly) bring up the screen where it wants order number and vin, but those numbers aren't auto-filled like usual and it won't let me click on the boxes to fill them in myself. I'm not sure why I even bother. 🤦‍♀️

Of course, I will bother. Probably 20 more times today. Glutton for punishment or eternally optimistic? Don't judge me.
Sponsored