๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Safe picked up and installed in about 15 mins; the Ford badge was backwards. If you install, make sure to thread all the screws before tightening. I didn't and the last 2 were a PITA to start.

Not sure how much of a deterrent, but better than nothing. Also finally got wheel locks! At least a punk deterrent (like the safe) ๐Ÿ˜€

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220222_181959

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220222_182326

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot when I went to pick up the safe, there was a manual 2-door Badlands in the showroom. Looked amazing, but...
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220222_124318

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sawgrass. I know they donโ€™t charge ADMs for orders, but stock. Holy sh!t!
Thatโ€™s what I was guessing. Not surprised
kings of the $2000 tint job

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Safe picked up and installed in about 15 mins; the Ford badge was backwards. If you install, make sure to thread all the screws before tightening. I didn't and the last 2 were a PITA to start.

Not sure how much of a deterrent, but better than nothing. Also finally got wheel locks! At least a punk deterrent (like the safe) ๐Ÿ˜€

I also installed my safe, also had ford logo backwards, also didnโ€™t pre-thread and some screws also a PITA. ๐Ÿ˜‚ but, and not sure what your own expectations were, I was disappointed the car will start if the key is locked back there. I was hoping to be able to lock keys/wallet in there over summer when top is off.

AggieMoak10

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4door Bronco - Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also installed my safe, also had ford logo backwards, also didnโ€™t pre-thread and some screws also a PITA. ๐Ÿ˜‚ but, and not sure what your own expectations were, I was disappointed the car will start if the key is locked back there. I was hoping to be able to lock keys/wallet in there over summer when top is off.
I was thinking it would have been far enough away to be recognized but wasnโ€™t counting on it. @AggieMoak10 RFID blocking bag seems like a good idea, but Iโ€™d still have to lug the safe key around ๐Ÿค”

Sponsored

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was thinking it would have been far enough away to be recognized but wasnโ€™t counting on it. @AggieMoak10 RFID blocking bag seems like a good idea, but Iโ€™d still have to lug the safe key around ๐Ÿค”
Yep, and I thought the safe in the armrest had the little keyโ€ฆwith the the in floor/trunk one having a 4 digit comboโ€ฆbut alas, also have the little key . Like you say, serves as a deterrent, but my mind got ahead of reality

Beermanswife

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Request for info please...

We're trying to keep our tracking Spreadsheet updated. While I know many of you are disappointed with the lack of communication from Ford, please don't take that out on your fellow 'Lost Batch - Twelve/sixers'. Below are the folks that have let us know they were 'Built' but have not let us know they were delivered (or shipped in some cases). While you may be enjoying your Bronco now, please let us know that so we can have faith that ours will be coming soon.

Just reply 'Shipped', 'Delivered <date>' or 'No Update'. Thanks!

@broncobex
@PWillette
@SmellzLikeYeti
@Packle
@Vantcrst
@Tdizzle
@nodnarb
@dactylic track
@Pat2021
@Peteduce
@Toopsy
@Dsevard
@Zippo
@NicoleD88
@gonyr
@Mullmom
@TXWALKER
@Omnipotent24
@Chubby
@Jblaze17
@Mike_D
@bguerin920
@CrewDawg177
@Landry
@Photorunner
@Msheldon
@Winni Made
@Beermanswife
@Hoghank
@RIBronco_89
@jwalke22
@Msitayem

Delivered 01/21/2022. I also updated the spreadsheet :) Thanks for keeping track.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been built since 31 Dec (no chip hold via dealer system or talking to Ford Customer Service) still not shipped, no communication from Ford other than a few EDD changes. Current EDD 25 Feb (THATS NOT HAPPENING EITHER) sure my EDD will change again.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been built since 31 Dec (no chip hold via dealer system or talking to Ford Customer Service) still not shipped, no communication from Ford other than a few EDD changes. Current EDD 25 Feb (THATS NOT HAPPENING EITHER) sure my EDD will change again.
Same situation here except built email was 12/27 and current EDD after several changes is 3/10. Called Ford today and was told itโ€™s not on chip hold and to expect delivery within a couple weeks. I donโ€™t believe them
Sponsored