First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super happy for you and not at all jealous 🤥😆 i'm hoping i'm not far behind!

Let me know if you end up finding any local bronco groups!
I am hoping you arent far behind me either. There is a Facebook group called MoKan Bronco. It’s the only one I found so far.
Sponsored

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need advice:

Should have my Bronco in two weeks after a 7-14 reservation. Ive been verbally promised MSRP multiple times, manager/owner, have a spec sheet outlining MSRP, I dont have anything signed and you can call me an idiot for that.

im so burnt out and tires of waiting but all of a sudden now it is almost here, I need to have all my shit in order when I go to dealer to pick it up

i plan on:
-printing all of my documention, correspondence, contacts Ive worked with, dates,, spec sheet
-ensuring ford pass points and discounts for dual roof are honored
-getting my shit in order and doing some searching in this forums

any tips or advice is appreciated. If this dealer ends up trying to mark the Bronco up on me, I will end up on channel 7 news. I noticed they have a Black Diamond for $74k so Im trying to keep a level head and hope that was a stock order or a reservation someone gave up on. I dont wantto put the cart before the horse but I want to prepare for any situation when I go to
Pickup my Bronco

thanks in advance

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would not waste the ink on printing anything, Your dealer is either ethical or not, printed documentation is not going to change that. May be handy to have if you have to go the lawsuit route, but will not mean shit to the dealer at the point of sale.
Ford pass points generally show up a week after purchase. Pack your toothbrush if you're going to wait for them to show up before you leave the dealer...

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need advice:

Should have my Bronco in two weeks after a 7-14 reservation. Ive been verbally promised MSRP multiple times, manager/owner, have a spec sheet outlining MSRP, I dont have anything signed and you can call me an idiot for that.

im so burnt out and tires of waiting but all of a sudden now it is almost here, I need to have all my shit in order when I go to dealer to pick it up

i plan on:
-printing all of my documention, correspondence, contacts Ive worked with, dates,, spec sheet
-ensuring ford pass points and discounts for dual roof are honored
-getting my shit in order and doing some searching in this forums

any tips or advice is appreciated. If this dealer ends up trying to mark the Bronco up on me, I will end up on channel 7 news. I noticed they have a Black Diamond for $74k so Im trying to keep a level head and hope that was a stock order or a reservation someone gave up on. I dont wantto put the cart before the horse but I want to prepare for any situation when I go to
Pickup my Bronco

thanks in advance
You can try my strategy and text your dealer rep and ask “rice is still msrp I assume?” Seemed to work for me 😂

765333AB-1FF5-45CD-B2D1-EDA9E0B0376E.jpeg

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Salesman said today that our Bronco still in production and is held up for a ‘chip.’ :unsure::unsure: Right now I’m so not convinced that it’s ‘worth the wait.’ My last EDD was 3/31: hoping we get it soon, all the 12/6ers!

Sponsored

Craig541

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A quick update after getting my built email, shipped email, delayed delivery email (last week)...I received my baby picture on Tuesday morning. Still scheduled to be delivered between 3/31 - 4/6. Spreadsheet updated.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any of the 12/6'rs that had the EDD dropped from their tracker had the EDD repopulate? Mine has not. Just curious.

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have any of the 12/6'rs that had the EDD dropped from their tracker had the EDD repopulate? Mine has not. Just curious.
I don't believe they are communicating that by the tracker anymore. I received emails only of my EDD after my built email and then received a email the next day delaying delivery by a couple weeks.

Sponsored

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Request for info please...

We're trying to keep our tracking Spreadsheet updated. While I know many of you are disappointed with the lack of communication from Ford, please don't take that out on your fellow 'Lost Batch - Twelve/sixers'. Below are the folks that have let us know they were 'Built' but have not let us know they were delivered (or shipped in some cases). While you may be enjoying your Bronco now, please let us know that so we can have faith that ours will be coming soon.

Just reply 'Shipped', 'Delivered <date>' or 'No Update'. Thanks!

@broncobex
@PWillette
@SmellzLikeYeti
@Packle
@Vantcrst
@Tdizzle
@nodnarb
@dactylic track
@Pat2021
@Peteduce
@Toopsy
@Dsevard
@Zippo
@NicoleD88
@gonyr
@Mullmom
@TXWALKER
@Omnipotent24
@Chubby
@Jblaze17
@Mike_D
@bguerin920
@CrewDawg177
@Landry
@Photorunner
@Msheldon
@Winni Made
@Beermanswife
@Hoghank
@RIBronco_89
@jwalke22
@Msitayem

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Request for info please...

We're trying to keep our tracking Spreadsheet updated. While I know many of you are disappointed with the lack of communication from Ford, please don't take that out on your fellow 'Lost Batch - Twelve/sixers'. Below are the folks that have let us know they were 'Built' but have not let us know they were delivered (or shipped in some cases). While you may be enjoying your Bronco now, please let us know that so we can have faith that ours will be coming soon.

Just reply 'Shipped', 'Delivered <date>' or 'No Update'. Thanks!

@broncobex
@PWillette
@SmellzLikeYeti
@Packle
@Vantcrst
@Tdizzle
@nodnarb
@dactylic track
@Pat2021
@Peteduce
@Toopsy
@Dsevard