First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m convoy and haven’t received a built email. We are in this together.
I'm getting impatient. Started looking at other options today. Been having to drive my MIL escalade that is a gas hog. I need my own vehicle again.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting impatient. Started looking at other options today. Been having to drive my MIL escalade that is a gas hog. I need my own vehicle again.
Hey, I did. I couldn’t wait for for ford to learn how to communicate. It pissed me off all the games played with ford staying silent and the dealers all charging ADMs. So now that mine is finally coming I have to decide when it comes in if I am going to stay with my “just bought” vehicle or go to the bronco. Luckily I will have about a week with both to decide.

so yes, I get it. The wait is not as bad as the lack of information. This has sucked for everyone.

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would anyone in this group happen to know the average mpg of the 2.3L with sasquatch package? TIA
I have a 2.3L outer banks non-sasquatch and am averaging about 21mpg with a mix of eco mode and normal mode. I would say you are probably looking at anywhere from 18-19 mpg with the bigger wheels and the lift. I will say I don't have a heavy foot, so if you do you might get a less.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2.3L outer banks non-sasquatch and am averaging about 21mpg with a mix of eco mode and normal mode. I would say you are probably looking at anywhere from 18-19 mpg with the bigger wheels and the lift. I will say I don't have a heavy foot, so if you do you might get a less.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I can finally answer the age old question today:

Any news on the Bronco?

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 6986407B-E387-4E6A-8717-66F5B27C7267

I sincerely hope there’s a FLOOD of these today as well as a slew of Baby pix. We’ve (mostly) been patient and deserve that at the least. Be sure to check your spam folder.

I am in a state of shock right now. Even better, see post # 6828.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would anyone in this group happen to know the average mpg of the 2.3L with sasquatch package? TIA
We're averaging ~18 mpg with our OBX 2.3 auto, non-SAS. Mostly around town and short trips. Haven't driven in ECO long enough to determine if it makes an significant difference.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're averaging ~18 mpg with our OBX 2.3 auto, non-SAS. Mostly around town and short trips. Haven't driven in ECO long enough to determine if it makes an significant difference.
Thanks.. I'm thinking I'll prob end up getting around 15mpg.. I know a flow matter muffler increased my gas mileage quite a bit on my jeep, so may end up going that route.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Things are getting bad. I went and drove a Mach-E the other day . . . That thing is pretty sweet.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Things are getting bad. I went and drove a Mach-E the other day . . . That thing is pretty sweet.
I gave that a once over last year. A real exciting drive, but as a 2-door aficionado, I just couldn't respect calling a 4-door ANYTHING a 'Mustang'. The most 'Mustang' thing about it was the horse on the grill. Bring on the 'moar doors' complaints.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah.. I've test driven a 4Runner and the Acura RDX. Luckily I have been fortunate enough to have other vehicles to drive while waiting.. unfortunately they are not mine and I hate not being able to take my pup everywhere I go like I used to. She's getting older and I hate when I leave and she gives me the sad puppy dog eyes.
Sponsored