First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now expecting it at the end of April. Called ford and they said its still waiting on chips and told me to talk to my dealer about having it sent without those chips. I want to know if they are going to hook us up with Ford Pass Points for all this mess. Not to mention the incredible disappointment every time they have told me its coming (first estimated delivery was Christmas day).

curious to know if i am going to get the last Antimatter Blue Bronco 🤪
Sponsored

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received my "built" email this morning. Blend 12/8. New EDD is 4/15, last was 4/1. Updated spread sheet. Hope to see the shipped email in the next few days as things seem to moving quickly since the FORD message a few days ago to clear all '21's by 3/31. Fingers, toes, and anything else crossed.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received my "built" email this morning. Blend 12/8. New EDD is 4/15, last was 4/1. Updated spread sheet. Hope to see the shipped email in the next few days as things seem to moving quickly since the FORD message a few days ago to clear all '21's by 3/31. Fingers, toes, and anything else crossed.
Almost my same build.. I just have the aux switches. Still no built email. Congrats!!

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well my latest EDD is approaching but I have little faith at this point. This will be number 7 on EDD's. Was reading in another thread Ford says all MY21's will be shipped by the 31st.

tick-tock-waiting.gif

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my latest EDD is approaching but I have little faith at this point. This will be number 7 on EDD's. Was reading in another thread Ford says all MY21's will be shipped by the 31st.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group tick-tock-waitin
Yeah.. we get that email and it's been crickets ever since.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really surprised that more people were not notified by now. Next week will be a very busy week if Ford is committed to what they sent out earlier. I'm sure it's just a matter of some 'bot' pressing a button for the flood of emails to all that are still waiting. I've known all along that I had all the 'deadly sins' that would delay mine, but THAT's what I wanted and I was not willing to compromise. If mine is done, then there really should be nothing holding the others up. I hope Ford is just sitting on those emails ready to send out.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 'inside' contact says my bronco is still at the plant. come on ford...cutting it close.

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did the rail tracking, was scheduled to be in Blue Island IL today but arrived there yesterday. “No further information”. EDD is April 5-11 to Washington…..anyone have any experience with the accuracy of the rail tracking? Is Blue island a hub for rail shipping?

AzBroncoX

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the rail tracking, was scheduled to be in Blue Island IL today but arrived there yesterday. “No further information”. EDD is April 5-11 to Washington…..anyone have any experience with the accuracy of the rail tracking? Is Blue island a hub for rail shipping?
My bronco has been in blue island IL since 3/18/22 with no further updates, shipped 2/28, first two weeks of shipping it sat in walbridge ohio. Supposed to be coming to Arizona. Just got a status update that it has been delayed another week 3/29-4/4

Sponsored

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco has been in blue island IL since 3/18/22 with no further updates, shipped 2/28, first two weeks of shipping it sat in walbridge ohio. Supposed to be coming to Arizona. Just got a status update that it has been delayed another week 3/29-4/4

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. Mine passed through Walbridge in a day and now is sitting in blue Island for 2 days (it actually arrived the day before yesterday). I wonder what the deal is with Blue Island…. Maybe they sort them to other rails for final destination. A quick satellite stalking shows lots of rail yards in Blue Island.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. Mine passed through Walbridge in a day and now is sitting in blue Island for 2 days (it actually arrived the day before yesterday). I wonder what the deal is with Blue Island…. Maybe they sort them to other rails for final destination. A quick satellite stalking shows lots of rail yards in Blue Island.
Maybe Ice Blue Island?

Mwheeler337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you remind me how we’re supposed to get the rail info?

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you remind me how we’re supposed to get the rail info?
So you need to know the rail car number, which you can get from your dealer. Example mine was TTGXxxxxxx. The big thing is not to try speaking with anyone at CSX Rail. The thought is that if they are getting a bunch of live calls they may stop giving access to the info (we are not their customer, Ford and the dealer are)

1. call 1-800-235-2352
2. Promoted for “location or weight” press “1”
3. It will ask for the car initials “ABCD” (whatever yours are)
4. It will then ask you to say the car number “123457” (again, whatever yours are)
5. It will read them back and ask if it’s correct “yes” or “no”. No will have you say it again. Yes will ask you to wait fir the info and then tell you the cars status.
If at any time it tries to connect you to an agent hang up and call again…. For the greater good.

hope this helps, good luck!
Sponsored