Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully everyone's dealer took care of them after everything we've been thru.
I can't say enough about my dealer in Ontario Canada. (St Thomas Ford)
Gave me A bunch of goodies.
Had no issues giving me "Z" plan and gave me a great deal on the K02's and gave me cash for the stock OEM tires.
Good luck to everyone still waiting. I drove mine all weekend and I do agree with the saying "it's worth the wait."
Can't wait to remove the top!

PS: Puppy wanted to be in the picture 🤷‍♂️

MLOR3737.JPEG
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had no issues giving me "Z" plan and gave me a great deal on the K02's and gave me cash for the stock OEM tires.
Good luck to everyone still waiting. I drove mine all weekend and I do agree with the saying "it's worth the wait."

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group MLOR3737.JPEG
A good haul. I agree that the dealer should be throwing stuff at us - not JUST at delivery, but all along! to keep us 'hanging on'. They stand a good chance to be slammed on their delivery survey, because Ford messed up. A LOT of goodwill can be gained with stupid stickers, posters, and other cheap goodies. Congrats!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK - I'm reaching out for HELP...
I'm not able to get my Rail Car from my dealer - (I get that deer in the headlights look)

My Vin is 1FMDE5CP2MLB01503
Order is 0035
Reservation/order is 10216922

If someone has been successful getting it someplace, can you point me in that direction or even better, help me get that so I can see where my Bronco might be now. I'm not whining, but I feel that it shouldn't take nearly 3 weeks to make it a few hundred miles to Newark, NJ. I just want to see if it's hung up someplace. Thanks!

Last edited:

Rheino45

Wildtrak
First Name
Rudolph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my shipping email 4/11-4/16. We’ll see if those dates hold. For everyone that got their Bronco, how true were the shipping dates for y’all?

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
finally, early this morning I received the widely anticipated "shipped" email and the trackers were updated with same. EDD 4/11 - 4/17. Dealer will begin tracking rail shipment to get better estimate of timing. 122 days in production. Woo-hoo!!
Received my OBX Norfolk Southern rail tracking number today and tried to use phone tracking but system didn’t recognize the tracking number ??. The dealer tracker shows vehicle location to be “On Rail, NU”. Anyone know what NU might mean?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1649700434960

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MLOR3737.JPEG
Still waiting for mine to be shipped, but asked my dealership if there was any kind of prize for being their last 21 bronco to come in. They said they would give $250 for accessories.. beats a blank.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received my OBX Norfolk Southern rail tracking number today and tried to use phone tracking but system didn’t recognize the tracking number ??. The dealer tracker shows vehicle location to be “On Rail, NU”. Anyone know what NU might mean?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1649700434960
Sent email to NS customer service and they reported back that my rail car was sitting in Conway, PA rail yard (just outside Pittsburgh) and scheduled to depart by Tuesday heading towards Delaware. It is really happening!!

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not able to get my Rail Car from my dealer - (I get that deer in the headlights look)
So frustrating, I am sorry for that. I tried with my dealer too. I just kept looking on united road every day. then once it popped up I watched it to make sure I knew right when it landed, but it only took 2 weeks to come to the west coast. They tried adding things to my bronco, by being there right away they didn't add anything and they knew i was all over it. I got it the same day.

I wish I could help you more. I did check your united road. just shows pending still. I am sure you did that already.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received an email saying I can come pick it up at the dealership. When I got there I was told hood was damaged and it’s in the body shop. So the wait continues
Another hood damaged!! That’s crazy and sad. So sorry it had to be yours. Saw on the TC Customs YouTube a bunch of damaged hoods lined up for repair. I guess it’s hard to get good help these days.

Sponsored

417 BRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO WILDTRAK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought I'd reach out again to a few folks who have not updated us for a while.
A simple reply of 'Built', 'Shipped', 'Delivered <date><mileage>', or 'Nothing yet' is acceptable. Thanks!
@mhobx, @Its Brawnco, @Plantdoctor, @NickersonBronc, @Chubby, @417 BRONCO, @Dennydizzla, @Beaglebros, @PalouseBronco, @Photorunner, @Forged Offroad
Sorry just now seen this. I updated the spreadsheet on Friday, but it was delivered Friday morning the 8th and had 41 miles on it.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So frustrating, I am sorry for that. I tried with my dealer too. I just kept looking on united road every day. then once it popped up I watched it to make sure I knew right when it landed, but it only took 2 weeks to come to the west coast. They tried adding things to my bronco, by being there right away they didn't add anything and they knew i was all over it. I got it the same day.

I wish I could help you more. I did check your united road. just shows pending still. I am sure you did that already.
Thanks. I can see the status on United Road, but I know my dealer doesn't use United Road for that last leg of the journey. All I'll know is when it gets 'Cancelled', it's being picked up by their chosen transporter. It shows 'Inactive' still.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wish I could help. Of all the members in this thread I was hoping you wouldn't be one of the last.
It's the unknown that's the worse part. Just a bit of communication would go a long way.
I'm hoping it arrives soon for you.

VikingLars

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, it is a long, sorted tale. Like most on here, there were lots of mistakes by Ford (including not correctly entering my order in their system) and almost no communication.

I will believe it truly is real when it shows up at the dealership.

My experience with Ford has been very poor through this whole process and I have been very disappointed with how they have handled reservation holders, early reservation holders and FE reservation holders!
And still.....nothing.

SMH
Sponsored