Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know if you recall this prediction. Turned out to be mostly accurate although we all wish 100% of our Broncos had been delivered. Cliché as it may be the Bronco is worth the wait...drink.
Just trying to keep 'Positive' in the face of continued disappointment. In that same vein, THIS will be the week (lol). They can't hold up everybody forever.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just trying to keep 'Positive' in the face of continued disappointment. In that same vein, THIS will be the week (lol). They can't hold up everybody forever.
I'm beginning to wonder about that, lol. Still no word on mine and the edd got pushed back by a day. So I can only assume that date will continue to get pushed back as long as it stays on a plant hold. Ugh

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm beginning to wonder about that, lol. Still no word on mine and the edd got pushed back by a day. So I can only assume that date will continue to get pushed back as long as it stays on a plant hold. Ugh
I can honestly say that I get that. But there IS a light at the end of this nightmare of a tunnel and we will get there. Whatever it is can't hold things up forever.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can honestly say that I get that. But there IS a light at the end of this nightmare of a tunnel and we will get there. Whatever it is can't hold things up forever.
This is just stupid brutal. Absolutely love seeing everyone else with their broncos.. just ready to get my own. I know it's worth the wait and that's what makes it so damn hard. These trucks are just awesome.

Sponsored

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is just stupid brutal. Absolutely love seeing everyone else with their broncos.. just ready to get my own. I know it's worth the wait and that's what makes it so damn hard. These trucks are just awesome.
Please make sure to post a pic when you get it, PeneBear.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, my dealer just called and it was delivered! Tracker still says built, no shipped email. I'm going to try to pick it up tonight. I'll post a pic if I can.
Same thing happened to me. No email, nothing on the trackers, just showed up. Dealer said it arrived on a 3 car trailer being pulled by a dually pickup...

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked her up today. Had 100 miles on it. Got it for MSRP and gave me what they called a $995 rebate that they deducted off the sticker price. So I guess I got it below MSRP.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked her up today. Had 100 miles on it. Got it for MSRP and gave me what they called a $995 rebate that they deducted off the sticker price. So I guess I got it below MSRP.
Nice!!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220503_195541

Well, we had a bit of weather here in Western PA. I picked up my Bronco between the microbursts with 39 miles on it.
They say it's good luck to pick up a new vehicle in the Rain. That bodes well for you.
Sponsored