First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im at 3120 and the last posted rotation # is 2891.... I'm starting to think i'm gonna slide into tues....
Are they closed this weekend? I'm 3751
Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the tail end of us 4/13 Blends are still not getting the Mods to pop. :confused:

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless Ford has an overtime shift hired for this evening/into early Saturday morning, I just don’t see it happening. Not trying to tamper down hope. Expect nothing and be surprised if you get more.
My concern as well…

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to call Ford Customer Service rather than use the chat function in hopes of getting better answers. I asked the general status of my build and was told it was "Produced" with an ETA of 4/29. I replied that my dealer had sent me a screen shot with a status of "In Production" and a Secondary Status of "Produced" despite my tracker stuck in "In Production". Also the dealer shows a range of 4/23 - 4/29. Of course she said 4/29 in order to set expectations which I understood.

But she also said she sees no holds, no delays, no awaiting parts, no QC delays, etc. She acknowledged the issues with the pizza tracker and I told her that is my reason for calling because I keep hearing "produced" but am not seeing it or getting an email. I said that is causing anxiety based on what happened to Ice Mountain vehicles. She understood and assured me that each of those vehicles showed a different status that what mine is seeing. It looks to her like there is just a delay with the transporter but that was a guess.

I feel a little better at this point and am going to try to stay off of here and enjoy my weekend. lol, yeah right! She did say in her opinion my Bronco probably won't show up until the first week or two of May, but that was a guesstimate. I actually agree.

Just thought I'd share that convo and she did say to call several times a week because they have the more accurate tracker. I said I didn't want to keep bugging them but she said the status updates are the easiest part of her job. So there ya have it!

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stopped in at Best Ford in Nashua today to see what they knew. GM said it’s finished and in Michigan waiting to board a train. Est. 4/27 - 5/5 delivery.
also wanted to make sure they weren’t going to drill for the front plate holder since I’ve got my own.

Sponsored

CliffordTheBigRedBronco

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ran my OASIS report for my VIN today and there is no release date. It shows a build date, but no release date. That is not good. A vehicle should be built and released within one day, not several. They must be missing some type of part to finish these and are just hoping they come in enough time to meet these expected delivery dates. My 4 door build had a release date the same day as production date btw.

whiterice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tear tag updated this morning! Any idea how long the tracker takes to update before it says built?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just noticed that the date on the bottom of my sticker changed from 4/8/22 to today ... does that mean anything??? I'm grasping at straws here! 😅

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just noticed that the date on the bottom of my sticker changed from 4/8/22 to today ... does that mean anything??? I'm grasping at straws here! 😅
Mine changed from 4/7 to 4/14 Not sure why the one week shift. A 3044 a Mods have not popped.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok just got off with Ford chat ... telling me it is "built" ... 4/14 blend date, 807/883, 3857. No mods showing active, nothing on pizza tracker, still blank on My Ford Pass, nothing on our app ... I think he gave me some bad info lol. He couldn't give me an ETA or any other information, just that it "has been built" ... I'm going to assume this means I will be driving my Bronco by this time tomorrow 😂

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok just got off with Ford chat ... telling me it is "built" ... 4/14 blend date, 807/883, 3857. No mods showing active, nothing on pizza tracker, still blank on My Ford Pass, nothing on our app ... I think he gave me some bad info lol. He couldn't give me an ETA or any other information, just that it "has been built" ... I'm going to assume this means I will be driving my Bronco by this time tomorrow 😂
if thats the case since i'm 70/883 3120, mine should be in the driveway when I get home today.... :ROFLMAO:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For sure, and we will both get $7500 off of MSRP too!
seriously, if your built then so am i and were just "waiting" for the system to catch up, or find out how long they'll be in purgatory...
Sponsored