Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rotation 1919 - Blend date of 4/12 and actual blend of 4/14 and still no built status on the trackers. It looks like I am one of the only ones from the 4/12 builds. @cjs9473 have you gotten any updates?
Nope! I have an email in to my dealer to see what he is seeing on his end. Supposedly I should be changed to waiting to be shipped by Friday. It is frustrating to be one of the people who gets no emails - I know you are in the same boat.
Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope! I have an email in to my dealer to see what he is seeing on his end. Supposedly I should be changed to waiting to be shipped by Friday. It is frustrating to be one of the people who gets no emails - I know you are in the same boat.
Mine should be changing to waiting to be shipped tomorrow so we will see if trackers update for us in the next couple of days. It is frustrating and I am glad I am not alone :p

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tear tag changed to 4 digits, none of the trackers updated and no email.

Sponsored

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're up to a 4 character tear tag now....(original blend date 4/14, mods popped last night rotation 3500)- pizza tracker still showing in production (guess I'm just looking too fast! ha!)- hopefully will get our built email later today!

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What kind of puppy? We have a 1 year old golden retriever and I cannot wait to take the Bronco camping with him!
A 12 week old sheepadoodle ... also have two Standard Poodles! The dogs love the Jeep so im sure they will love the Bronco!

Sponsored

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those of you getting your delivery ETA. Are you only getting that from the built email or does that show up in any of the trackers? Reason I'm asking is because I haven't gotten a single email from Ford throughout this entire process.

aa10cruzz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Chat said mine is "Produced" but has an ETA for end of production on May 22nd. Dont know if that's when it gets to dealer or when it gets shipped.
Sponsored