P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, just got off the phone with Ford and apparently the new promise date to come out of "in production" is June 18th. Starting to lose it now. There is no way to actually have it during the nice weather at this point.
Same ... I give up. I'm going to try not paying attention anymore. When it comes it comes. I say that now and in an hour I'll check again but im really going to try to stick with it this time!
Sponsored

mediaMark

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX8, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything went right.... Surprised my veteran (corpsman) and nurse who had to work 14 hours on Memorial Day with the vehicle he wanted for his retirement (coming up in a few weeks) when he got home. Total surprise to him. Dealer honored MSRP, but I did get frustrated with the forcing of using the dealer finance department. It went as expected... meaning we'll be refinancing very soon.

IMG_3007.JPG

IMG_9236.JPG

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, just got off the phone with Ford and apparently the new promise date to come out of "in production" is June 18th. Starting to lose it now. There is no way to actually have it during the nice weather at this point.
Same date for me as well now. At least it's not July any more, but of course there's a good chance it gets bumped again. Seeing other people in this group getting theirs makes me feel a little more hopeful.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. I've been trying to be understanding but I'm just getting pissed off at this point. If they work give anyone actual information it would be easier to chill but random dates that keep getting pushed with no actual communication other than what you seek out yourself is getting old real quick.
I agree! The not knowing is the biggest issue at all, and the random dates they throw at you knowing they don't have a clue, ugh.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I texted some with my sales lady yesterday and asked about getting the regional sales rep to possibly help with shipping to use the excuse of getting their monthly allocations or something like that. She said the only way they can get involved with Ford is if the ETA date "expires". So if the ETA date comes and goes and a new one isn't given. So the problem for all of us is that Ford just keeps pushing out the ETA a week or two at a time so it never "expires". It still seems crazy to me that they aren't working hard on getting these things shipped because I assume Ford doesn't get their money until they get to the dealer and the dealer obviously doesn't get their money until it is sold. 🤷‍♂️ And all the while interest rates keep climbing :mad:

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Status changed to “Awaiting Shipment” in Order Track and Ford shows it as Built 30 May 2022. No email or other notification. I’m rail to Washington state then barge to Alaska. So 5-6 weeks once it starts to move. May receive it before 4 Aug when 1.99% rate I locked in expires. At least I’m moving forward!

mediaMark

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX8, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Status changed to “Awaiting Shipment” in Order Track and Ford shows it as Built 30 May 2022. No email or other notification. I’m rail to Washington state then barge to Alaska. So 5-6 weeks once it starts to move. May receive it before 4 Aug when 1.99% rate I locked in expires. At least I’m moving forward!
Hope you get it in time. Once I went to awaiting shipment, it took 2 weeks to get onto a train, then two weeks for the train car to get to SC, then 2 weeks in the railyard before is brought by truck to the dealer..

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To those in 4/11 who went to built right away then sat in awaiting shipment for almost 6 weeks, my status just changed to In Transit so they must have found our Broncos.

Hoping Ford gets things sorted out for those in production and those who just joined awaiting shipment. Encouraging to see most with a resolution date in June.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Flyxaos

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Gen Bronco and other Fords... hah
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same for me. I'm Washington state so we may be on the same train. I went from Built to awaiting Shipment. Still showing delivery by Thursday but whatever on that.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Pass activated a few minutes ago. Sitting off Ford Ln in Woodhaven. Which Google Maps shows as a Scheider drop lot. 25 miles on the odometer and 29 miles to empty. :) Also shows it moving around now.

Last edited:

Nick3ski

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Pass activated a few minutes ago. Sitting off Ford Ln in Woodhaven. Which Google Maps shows as a Scheider drop lot. 25 miles on the odometer and 29 miles to empty. :) Also shows it moving around now.
When did you submit the activation request? My sumbit finally went through today just waiting for the actual activation

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Activated it the first time shortly after it was "produced" on 4-18. Last week the FordPass app changed to show I needed to activate it again, so I did. Didn't get anything to show the prior activation was denied, guess they where working on it and this caused the reset.

Edit to my earlier post, it's not at a Scheider drop lot, it's at TTX Company FMO - CNFR dirt lot which I believe is a rail holding lot.

When did you submit the activation request? My sumbit finally went through today just waiting for the actual activation

WilPower

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. No change for me. Still in production purgatory. Sigh....
Ugh! Same here...no change! No New ETA from 5/29. I don't know if that's good news or bad :oops:
Apparently I'm in purgatory not knowing if I will be free from my hold(whatever that was for) or if I'm getting a new ETA for something else I'm missing.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/11/22 Build Week Group 1654023257878
Sponsored