Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I have a 4-digit code too. Didn't see that previously since threads i saw only focused on the codes. So mine looks like yours and has at least for a week yet i cannot get any additional info from ford chat nor have i received any other comms (and the tracker is still stuck at in production, 4/27)
I am in the same exact boat. Everything matched up with the dates I had been given, went into production, blend date, mods popped and a 4 digit tear number, but still shows in production and no other movement. Hoping it is still moving, but defiantly a little leary.

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where in the country is the delivery point.?
what was your position in the queue? i was 970 of 2189 (according to window sticker). I still show in production, no other update since 4/27

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my built email early this am, hopefully will have it by end of this month/first week of June
what was your position in the queue? i was 970 of 2189 (according to window sticker). I still show in production, no other update since 4/27

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat saying Iโ€™m still in Woodhaven MI. Hasnโ€™t moved since being built :(

I was making great progress lol guess I canโ€™t complain too much.

I did manage to get a Aeroskin textured hood deflector ordered, so thereโ€™s that. Quite the pile building up now lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF that is what that means I am 282 of 2196. I am still in production according to the stat tracker / and order track App. In speaking with Ford they said i am scheduled to ship next week and should arrive at dealership between 18-24th of May. As of Today its been 663 days, and the wait is now driving me crazy being so close, yet so far....

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chat saying Iโ€™m still in Woodhaven MI. Hasnโ€™t moved since being built :(

I was making great progress lol guess I canโ€™t complain too much.

I did manage to get a Aeroskin textured hood deflector ordered, so thereโ€™s that. Quite the pile building up now lol
yeah pinged chat today, said anticipated date to ship is 5/6-12 for me. no hold. email said 5/1-7, my guess from the start is get it close to the end of may if there are no issues.

thatguy45

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc work truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
havent heard from ford since my built email, but thank goodness for the order tracker app, ive been checking it regularly, found out it was in transit yesterday and delivered today. checked the dealership after closing and she was there! my beautiful 2 door basesquatch! slightly concerned that the doors were unlocked and I was able to hop inside, but it allowed me to get some good pictures!

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IF that is what that means I am 282 of 2196. I am still in production according to the stat tracker / and order track App. In speaking with Ford they said i am scheduled to ship next week and should arrive at dealership between 18-24th of May. As of Today its been 663 days, and the wait is now driving me crazy being so close, yet so far....
I'm in the same boat. No progress. Blend 4/26, tracker shows in production since 4/27.
Sponsored