First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just joined the forum and this is my first post.
I finalized my order on 2/28/22, original reservation of 7/14/2020. My dealer informed me on 3/7 that I was part of the 4/25 build week.
Last weekend I reached out to Ford via their online chat and they provided my VIN # and confirmed 4/25 build week. Fingers crossed!

JBnKC

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another 4/25 build week coming in hot. Just found out today! Received no email notifications...called Ford and Dealer earlier this week. I did call the dealer a few weeks ago and took the tow off. 07/16/20 reservation. 2DR, 2.3, 7SPD, CG, Black Diamond.

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another 4/25 build week coming in hot. Just found out today! Received no email notifications...called Ford and Dealer earlier this week. I did call the dealer a few weeks ago and took the tow off. 07/16/20 reservation. 2DR, 2.3, 7SPD, CG, Black Diamond.
I also took the tow off my reservation about a month ago and apparently I have a VIN per my dealer. No message from Ford.....The dealer did not have a build date but I called Ford and they said 04/25. Who knows.....I don't have a window sticker and I checked every link imaginable. I'm hoping the Ford rep is right 🤔

I have a Badlands, CG, 7 speed, Hardtop, 4dr, day 1 reservation.

Lynnbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynnett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town country van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also took the tow off my reservation about a month ago and apparently I have a VIN per my dealer. No message from Ford.....The dealer did not have a build date but I called Ford and they said 04/25. Who knows.....I don't have a window sticker and I checked every link imaginable. I'm hoping the Ford rep is right 🤔

From what I understand you don't get a WS until a few days before build. Definitely not before Ford shifts you into production.

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i believe windiw sticker becomes available about a week before build date

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Called Ford today about my supposed 4/25 bld date that dealer gave me but no email received from FoMoCo. Customer service confirmed 4/25 build date AND said there's a "10 day grace period" in which it can be built- up to 10 days before or after the build date!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same build and res but AT. dropped tow and here we go.

edit: they should add tow to spreadsheet. would be interesting to see what constraints are getting scheduled..

Sponsored

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has ANYONE with a 4/25 build date actually received an email from Ford about it being "scheduled for production"?

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has ANYONE with a 4/25 build date actually received an email from Ford about it being "scheduled for production"?
I haven’t, but from what I have been following in other build weeks it seems that Ford hasn’t been doing that since the first of the year. That is the way they handle other types of orders. You get confirmation email and then an email when vehicle is at dealer.
I think Ford realized that the more they share the more we will track and when things change we know and will complain. So they want to keep us like mushrooms, in the dark.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, try to follow this story. I received my original email from Ford the day I placed my order. I randomly called the Ford customer service line on 12/16 and they tell me I have a VIN, no build date. In 1/1/22 I stop into my dealer and to both of our surprise I have a 2/7 build week. No emails to this point. Between my dealer and the customer service line I find out I’ve been bumped 3 times with no emails. Then in a 10 day period I get bumped 4 more times and I get an email each time. Then for good measure I get bumped for an 8th time and this time I only found out because my dealer told me, no email. I was also told twice that I had a build day, once by my dealer and once by customer service and never received an email and was bumped both times.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t, but from what I have been following in other build weeks it seems that Ford hasn’t been doing that since the first of the year. That is the way they handle other types of orders. You get confirmation email and then an email when vehicle is at dealer.
I think Ford realized that the more they share the more we will track and when things change we know and will complain. So they want to keep us like mushrooms, in the dark.
i got emails every step of the way when we ordered my wifes new Explorer. Ordered end of november 2021 and had a 2/14 build week then it got moved up to first week of January 2022. Got emails at every change..

WindwardOne

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2000 Boxster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New 4/25 build week here. 9/19/20 reservation. Found out through back door tracker - no email from Ford (or dealer). Added my info to spreadsheet.
As an aside, I also have an 11/20/20 Reservation (long story - the 9/19 res was with a dealer that was rumored to be going out of business - and eventually did, so I doubled down with a second reservation). The 11/20 reservation, which is an identical build to this one except it includes a tow package, was in the 3/28 build week for over a month - until yesterday and is now in the 4/4 build week - a race to the finish. We'll see who gets bumped more, and/or visits mud mountain!
Sponsored