First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a window sticker last week (Blend date 4/25) and the modules populated today. One step at a time....
Does anyone know how long it usually takes before the "build" photo from Ford shows up? Is is just a few days after or more like a week or two?
From I’ve seen, it’s spotty at best. IF they show up, seems like it’s a week or two after delivery.
Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a window sticker last week (Blend date 4/25) and the modules populated today. One step at a time....
Does anyone know how long it usually takes before the "build" photo from Ford shows up? Is it just a few days after or more like a week or two?
From what I've read on this forum...if at all, you'd likely get the build photo a week or so after you take delivery.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I've read on this forum...if at all, you'd likely get the build photo a week or so after you take delivery.
How did you find the 'popping' of your modules? Was it - https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt Also, do you have any options which are installed in a different area than the 'Assembly LIne' ? I have a roof rack and was told that is an option which is installed after production on the line. It goes to a different line to get that installed and the Bronco isn't completely 'built' until it gets the options installed... I believe some options would be Tailer/Tow package, roof racks, I don't know what else...

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. That's the place for the module data. You can install the ford app, or just open it with a text editor after you download. There's also the order app thing here that someone created which pulls *all* the things together in one place. I don't think I have anything that would go to another line, but I don't really know much about how that works.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. That's the place for the module data. You can install the ford app, or just open it with a text editor after you download. There's also the order app thing here that someone created which pulls *all* the things together in one place. I don't think I have anything that would go to another line, but I don't really know much about how that works.
Thanks. I've done the As_Built link and used text editor. All I get is error》《data not found》《 etc., etc. I think it's right, just not populated yet, perhaps if my truck has to go to another area to get the roof rack installed because it's an 'option' child be reason for Friday in activating modules, I'm imagining...

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I've done the As_Built link and used text editor. All I get is error》《data not found》《 etc., etc. I think it's right, just not populated yet, perhaps if my truck has to go to another area to get the roof rack installed because it's an 'option' child be reason for Friday in activating modules, I'm imagining...
Yes, I think you're correct. As I understand it, a three digit number in the tear tag means being built, and four means it's built.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mods popped for me this morning. 4 digit tear tag. Blend was 4/26, 584/2189 in line, rotation 5567. This changed from my original sticker which was 1675/2189 and 5535.

Where is the tear tag number located? And what does it mean?

Sponsored

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where is the tear tag number located? And what does it mean?
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Enter your VIN. You will get info on the various vehicle electronics modules. If your modules have populated you will see a long list of module codes

My understanding is that when the TearTag shows an alphanumeric number the build process is finished.

Does not necessarily mean it's ready for shipment. Could be other parts still needed based on availability.

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One step closer....modules have populated!!! 4/26 blend date Waiting for the tag to change to the 4 digit number.....and then fingers crossed hopefully prepare for shipment. Praying that being in Ohio the drive is a quick one from Michigan.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mods popping since last night @ 9pm. Blend date 26 April. 2dr Badlands, mid, non -Sas, Velocity Blue, 2.7/V6

Hueso

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 F350 superduty, ‘22 2dr manual Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got bumped a week

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mods popped this morning. 4/26 blend date Eruption green, 2dr Badlands, SAS, Lux, Leather, towing, roof rack, brush guard. Everything but block heater and keyless entry. Original reservation 7-14-20 morning. Tear tag went from 3 letters to 3 different letters and a number before noon.
Sponsored