Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just finished the online chat with Ford and my build date is 4/8/2022! Crossing fingers! Let's get this done!!

I got my financing in line last week and the interest rate is good for 60 days, I'll probably have to apply again though even though I was hoping to avoid the next couple of rate increases from the Fed. (though the monthly payment won't change that much so it isn't a huge deal)

Eruption Green, Big Bend, 2.3L, soft top, mid package, no fancy stuff
ordered 12/21, original build week 2/28, current build week 4/4

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build date shifted from 4/5 to 4/8 as per the screenshot of the system at my dealers. Pretty good new for those of us that have remained in 4/4 week till this point right? I’m interested to see what options on my lux won’t be active if they ship without all the chips.
Glad you are still in the week.. I was scheduled at least 5 weeks ago and has stuck with 4/7. I have a 2door badlands squatched lux monster. I have been wondering the same.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been bumped.

To 4/4 from 4/8!

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just finished the online chat with Ford and my build date is 4/8/2022! Crossing fingers! Let's get this done!!

I got my financing in line last week and the interest rate is good for 60 days, I'll probably have to apply again though even though I was hoping to avoid the next couple of rate increases from the Fed. (though the monthly payment won't change that much so it isn't a huge deal)

Eruption Green, Big Bend, 2.3L, soft top, mid package, no fancy stuff
ordered 12/21, original build week 2/28, current build week 4/4
Where are people seeing the best rates, now that the long wait actually seems close to being over? Looking at PenFed 1.99% 60 months instead of paying cash.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are people seeing the best rates, now that the long wait actually seems close to being over? Looking at PenFed 1.99% 60 months instead of paying cash.
Looks like Navy Federal has 1.79%. USAA is 2.54%. I'm sure Ford is probably 7%. Ha.

That's not a bump you are scheduled for 4/4 week build your actual build day is 4/8 same for me 👍
I asked for clarification if it was build week or build day. They stated it was the day. I mean 4/4, 4/8, I don't care, just glad of a confirmation that I'm still going as scheduled.

I currently show your vehicle is in "In Order Processing" status and has a scheduled build day of 2022-04-04!

Sponsored

Blur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5 RF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,
I've had a VIN number and scheduled for production since March 10. Fingers are crossed.

Area 51
2 door
Manual Trans.
Badlands
Mid-pkg.
Chat says build day of 4/8 !!!!!! Not sure what that means, I'll have to read up.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got 1.72 lined up with my credit union.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

aaronkwaters

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we are all excited about the upcoming build week, but I was wondering if anyone has gotten confirmation that new builds aren’t ending up on Spring Mountain. My understanding was that those were older builds waiting on chips and that newer builds are shipping out to dealers. Does anyone know if the build weeks over the last couple of weeks are shipping right out? I’m just hopeful we all get ours when they are built and they don’t end up in Ford Purgatory like some of the others on here…
Sponsored