Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some how I'm back on chip hold. Kind of loosing my patience. The chat says " I see this order is in production as of this time, Daniella. However I do see this is on a plant hold for microchips. The estimated date of delivery is refelcting as May 13, 2022!"

So I had to respond with " So its back on microchip hold again. I was informed last week it was off chip hold. Honestly I'm curious how estimated date of delivery could be 5/13 if its on chip hold and the 13 is Friday. "

Just ridiculous how things are going.

EDIT: and to make matters worse if we look at something like 5/2 week you have people who are getting shipping emails already. Us along with so many others are sitting here waiting and you're giving later build weeks theirs first.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, that's me too. Same information and timeline, has been for weeks. MAYBE this is our week to get ours out of there????
I wouldn’t complain that’s fo sho!! Garage makeover completion date might just match Samsquantches arrival! It’s all good. And good luck out there. Really hoping we get all our orders finished up soon.

AA5A0315-B0F4-4E65-A599-F8F32840994D.jpeg

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some how I'm back on chip hold. Kind of loosing my patience. The chat says " I see this order is in production as of this time, Daniella. However I do see this is on a plant hold for microchips. The estimated date of delivery is refelcting as May 13, 2022!"

So I had to respond with " So its back on microchip hold again. I was informed last week it was off chip hold. Honestly I'm curious how estimated date of delivery could be 5/13 if its on chip hold and the 13 is Friday. "

EDIT: and to make matters worse if we look at something like 5/2 week you have people who are getting shipping emails already. Us along with so many others are sitting here waiting and you're giving later build weeks theirs first.
The pattern I’m seeing is, Saturday, Sunday, Monday are the best chances for us to get good news. Tuesday through Friday, they try to handle that weeks stuff.

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I just had the same chat with Ford chat. After being told it was on a chip hold again, I asked what does that mean for my order, and the person said "It means the Bronco is awaiting a chip". I was not as nice after that comment.

They also told me that the Global Pandemic is to blame for not getting the chips. And they had no knowledge if cars with later build dates are getting their Broncos.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just had the same chat with Ford chat. After being told it was on a chip hold again, I asked what does that mean for my order, and the person said "It means the Bronco is awaiting a chip". I was not as nice after that comment.

They also told me that the Global Pandemic is to blame for not getting the chips. And they had no knowledge if cars with later build dates are getting their Broncos.
Honestly using the pandemic now as the issue to why you are shipping later broncos before earlier ones doesn't cut it.

Sponsored

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The chat person I just talked to nearly sent me into a deep depression, but the information sounds good as long as it's accurate which is difficult to fully believe after telling me the wrong thing in the beginning.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652105973678

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652105995797

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652106012635

I still don't have a Built email or see that on the trackers though.

Last edited:

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The chat person I just talked to nearly sent me into a deep depression, but the information sounds good as long as it's accurate which is difficult to fully believe after telling me the wrong thing in the beginning.

Uggg.. that’s a bit disconcerting… I just hope you’re not on a chip hold..

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I still don't have a Built email or see that on the trackers though.
That's who I talked to! She wasn't too fond of me when we were done chatting.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pulled this table from earlier in the chat, posted by xcr440. All that chat is looking at is that Start Date/End Date column. Who you get will determine how those dates are interpreted. The row in bold is the stage the chip hold folks are at, except in the ETA Disposition column, our builds state Plant Hold - Microchip Hold. My expectation, on Thursday May 12, I'll get a new date range of 5/28-6/2 for the "In Production" column. I don't expect that there will be a mad rush of completed chip hold Broncos on Thursday that we all magically get released.

At this point, I fully expect I could order a Wrangler today (not that I'm going to) and receive it before my "In Production but not Built" Bronco.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.50.03 AM

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey ya’ll dropping in from 4/11. Build date if 4/12, received built email 4/18 and been awaiting convoy shipping since then with several new dates. Currently told 5/15-5/21 but I’m hoping I actually get it before the 4th of July.

I’ve been following this week and see many of the same delays, holds and horrible CS info. My question is how many of you who have either received or shipped were via convoy? More specifically, has anyone further than one state away from MI had theirs ship via convoy or are they at an absolute all stop?

We added that column to our spreadsheet and so did the subsequent weeks but yours doesn’t include it. I know it’s too late to add it now.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey ya’ll dropping in from 4/11. Build date if 4/12, received built email 4/18 and been awaiting convoy shipping since then with several new dates. Currently told 5/15-5/21 but I’m hoping I actually get it before the 4th of July.

I’ve been following this week and see many of the same delays, holds and horrible CS info. My question is how many of you who have either received or shipped were via convoy? More specifically, has anyone further than one state away from MI had theirs ship via convoy or are they at an absolute all stop?

We added that column to our spreadsheet and so did the subsequent weeks but yours doesn’t include it. I know it’s too late to add it now.
The majority of us have not shipped. Many of us are in a holding pattern. As for the spreadsheet that isn't a column we discussed adding. I only add columns when people inquire.

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
according to ' Linked In ' the MAP General Mgr is Steven Torey - maybe time to get on there and light him up
I think this is a great idea. There are so many complacent people on here that are happy to keep patiently waiting for their bronco that is simply "awaiting shipment." I know that many feel there is nothing you can do. But I can guarantee you that if we do nothing, then nothing will definitely happen

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup. I made this point last week. Ours are sitting when build weeks after us keep getting theirs in literally a matter of days after being produced. So crazy.
Sponsored