Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well clearly my new name is Veruca Salt as I complain about the hold's. I'm a whiney spoiled brat. Hey @Romano I don't think that thread appreciates my sound statement. But hey I'm selfish.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well clearly my new name is Veruca Salt as I complain about the hold's. I'm a whiney spoiled brat. Hey @Romano I don't think that thread appreciates my sound statement. But hey I'm selfish.
Anytime someone vents its like throwing gas on a fire.. I like it warmer than colder.. January forum said we are cumbaya latte drinkers and said we werent very friendly group.. I just reminded them that we are a group that are happy and sad together and they cant come in our group and complain to us that we dont have a right to say what we say about what we are going through... You Go gurl!!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anytime someone vents its like throwing gas on a fire.. I like it warmer than colder.. January forum said we are cumbaya latte drinkers and said we werent very friendly group.. I just reminded them that we are a group that are happy and sad together and they cant come in our group and complain to us that we dont have a right to say what we say about what we are going through... You Go gurl!!
Oh yes, we are the dark horse group over here. The 1 cloud in the sky everyone avoids haha. Honestly it's amazing that people find our dissatisfaction alarming. Based off what I have seen our group has been supportive of both the people who have received their broncos and empathetic to the ones who are holds. We all are dealing with a company we all expected more from. They should have shut down ordering long before this shit storm happened. I work in manufacturing. We take care to look at what we can produce. Sometimes we make a mistake in overshooting but we don't put ourself in a hole like Ford has.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ETA just got bumped from 5/13 to 5/29. This is now my fourth ETA with 4/21 & 4/28 preceding.

Last edited:

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ETA just got bumped to 5/29 from 5/13. This is now my fourth ETA with 4/21 & 4/28 preceding.
Loving hearing this. I still don't have any hope mine has shifted but I'm glad others in here are progressing forward!

Sponsored

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loving hearing this. I still don't have any hope mine has shifted but I'm glad others in here are progressing forward!
ETA going from 4/21 to 4/28 to 5/13 to 5/29 is "progressing forward"? Why does it not feel like progress to me?

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ETA going from 4/21 to 4/28 to 5/13 to 5/29 is "progressing forward"? Why does it not feel like progress to me?
Sorry I flipped that in my head. I guess you could say you are progressing forward in the sense of time but in an unfortunate way. Sorry for the push out.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is doing something this morning. My Fordpass activation request was denied

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's like pulling teeth...

tl/dr: date of leaving "In Production" status is/was supposed to be today. The nebulousness of the datesand what they represent means that still maybe it is? But there is a DOA to my dealer in Ohio in 17 days. Which is a Sunday. They're closed.
___

Carissa: I appreciate you waiting! It looks like your vehicle is within the Production status. I see the primary estimated date of arrival is May 29th. However, once in Transit this may reflect a different final estimated date.

william: date of arrival to the dealer, or date of leaving Production status?

Carissa: This is currently the date of arrival to the dealership in my system.

william: interesting. any idea when I will see a "Awaiting Shipment" status? Everything still says "In Production" for me and my dealer

Carissa: Please keep in mind once it is out of the Production status, it will go into the Awaiting shipment status. This is where we will discuss with your dealership delivery details. Your selling dealership will have the most up to date information when it is provided to them. [snarky comment to myself - and I will have more detailed information when it's provided to me, that's how it works]

Carissa: I would not want to misguide you with a time frame as each vehicle order is different.

william: ok. I was just hoping to see the Production status disappear. It seems so shrouded in mystery.

Carissa: Can I assist you with anything else today?

william: nope, that is it. thank you Carissa.

Sponsored

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is doing something this morning. My Fordpass activation request was denied
Apparently, mine's never been anywhere, or the request is continually ignored. I tried to activate on 4/11 and it's still pending.

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's what Ford Chat had to say about mine this morning:

9:15, May 12
Keith: As of this time I see this order is in production, Rory. I see the preliminary estimated date of delivery as May 29,2022. I am unable to view any holds that may effect this vehicle. I would advise reaching out to your Ford dealer on this. If the Ford dealer is unable to provide the latest information you may also reach out to our new Ford vehicle order team here (800) 334-4375. They are available during these hours 8:00AM-8:00PM EST (Monday-Friday)!

My dealer didn't give me any info when I asked them yesterday but I haven't really pressed them on it.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's like pulling teeth...

tl/dr: date of leaving "In Production" status is/was supposed to be today. The nebulousness of the datesand what they represent means that still maybe it is? But there is a DOA to my dealer in Ohio in 17 days. Which is a Sunday. They're closed.
___

Carissa: I appreciate you waiting! It looks like your vehicle is within the Production status. I see the primary estimated date of arrival is May 29th. However, once in Transit this may reflect a different final estimated date.

william: date of arrival to the dealer, or date of leaving Production status?

Carissa: This is currently the date of arrival to the dealership in my system.

william: interesting. any idea when I will see a "Awaiting Shipment" status? Everything still says "In Production" for me and my dealer

Carissa: Please keep in mind once it is out of the Production status, it will go into the Awaiting shipment status. This is where we will discuss with your dealership delivery details. Your selling dealership will have the most up to date information when it is provided to them. [snarky comment to myself - and I will have more detailed information when it's provided to me, that's how it works]

Carissa: I would not want to misguide you with a time frame as each vehicle order is different.

william: ok. I was just hoping to see the Production status disappear. It seems so shrouded in mystery.

Carissa: Can I assist you with anything else today?

william: nope, that is it. thank you Carissa.
Looks like you cut and pasted my conversation with chat this morning - word for word. :)

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some potential good news, for whatever it's worth. My ETA has been moved up from Jun 9-15 to now May 23-29.
Not to be a Debbie downer, but...

My original EDD was 1/25. When ice mountain started I was pushed to mid February, then it changed to the start of February. I was excited, like you, at that time. Then the hammer dropped, pushed to 4/25. Here I sit, still in production.

Just suggesting a healthy dose of skepticism with any date provided to you by Ford.
Sponsored