Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just over here with the other 741 in my status. Wouldn't be upset if it went o 740 and I got a note saying hey you good girl.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just over here with the other 741 in my status. Wouldn't be upset if it went o 740 and I got a note saying hey you good girl.
I’m with you. It just popped down to 740. But alas no email…

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email for me either...739 now.

Sponsored

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep forgetting to post this! For those of you who haven’t already done it, when you call the Ford marketing number and lament about how freaking long your bronco is taking… Ask the rep if they have the $100 merchandise certificate available for your stress! I asked last week and the guy emailed it to me immediately and I got $100 worth of Ford crap– a T-shirt a water bottle etc. It took a tiny tiny part of the sting out. Tiny. And I don’t know if the promo is still on, but last week if you order $100 worth of merchandise you get free shipping and another $20 gift card!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! I was on the road this weekend, what did I miss? Oh, nothing? Carry on! I did see three Broncos, one Eruption Green 4 door, a white 2 door Wildtrack, and a 4 door rapid red. All going opposite direction from me on the highway.

I keep forgetting to post this! For those of you who haven’t already done it, when you call the Ford marketing number and lament about how freaking long your bronco is taking… Ask the rep if they have the $100 merchandise certificate available for your stress! I asked last week and the guy emailed it to me immediately and I got $100 worth of Ford crap– a T-shirt a water bottle etc. It took a tiny tiny part of the sting out. Tiny. And I don’t know if the promo is still on, but last week if you order $100 worth of merchandise you get free shipping and another $20 gift card!
A couple of weeks ago, they wouldn't offer me anything. No $100, no case number, no anything.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off of chat. Still have 6/18 estimated delivery date, on chip hold. Tracker says 738 still in production. 4/5 blend, obx, 2.7, squatch. When will this end? Who knows….

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off of chat. Still have 6/18 estimated delivery date, on chip hold. Tracker says 738 still in production. 4/5 blend, obx, 2.7, squatch. When will this end? Who knows….
I'll do my Friday check in this week. If you want to get really annoyed, if you check on Wednesday, I bet that date will be about 6 weeks out. Then on Friday, it'll get changed to about 3 weeks out. That's how it's been going for the past few pushes. I expect the next ETA everyone gets bumped to is something like 7/10-7/16. Everyone will once again get 16 different definitions of what the ETA means and get all excited that their Bronco will be there between 7/10-7/16 (hint, it won't be).

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! I was on the road this weekend, what did I miss? Oh, nothing? Carry on! I did see three Broncos, one Eruption Green 4 door, a white 2 door Wildtrack, and a 4 door rapid red. All going opposite direction from me on the highway.

A couple of weeks ago, they wouldn't offer me anything. No $100, no case number, no anything.
Maybe it depends on who you talk to? But I also didn't wait for them to offer, I ASKED for it! :)
Sponsored