Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it depends on who you talk to? But I also didn't wait for them to offer, I ASKED for it! :)
I asked. They told me "great question, you should talk to your dealer about that".
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership called me. Felt bad for not having any new news and that unfortunately I am still on micro chip hold. They hope that things change soon but this is where we stand right now.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll do my Friday check in this week. If you want to get really annoyed, if you check on Wednesday, I bet that date will be about 6 weeks out. Then on Friday, it'll get changed to about 3 weeks out. That's how it's been going for the past few pushes. I expect the next ETA everyone gets bumped to is something like 7/10-7/16. Everyone will once again get 16 different definitions of what the ETA means and get all excited that their Bronco will be there between 7/10-7/16 (hint, it won't be).
It is so frustrating. The best/worst part is they always tell you to check with dealership and they may have more information, which is laughable. Drives me crazy thinking about new car sitting outside for months on end.

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealership called me. Felt bad for not having any new news and that unfortunately I am still on micro chip hold. They hope that things change soon but this is where we stand right now.
I haven't talked to them, but I have a feeling we're in the same boat.

Sponsored

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got of the phone with the 800 number, and it’s still “pending update” with the last ETA of 06/09. They didn’t know why the ETA expired with a pending update, but told me to check back later in the week

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is so frustrating. The best/worst part is they always tell you to check with dealership and they may have more information, which is laughable. Drives me crazy thinking about new car sitting outside for months on end.
I talked to my dealership GM and he told me every single move it’s made. I knew of 3 moves but he rattled of a bunch of moves. It really surprised me. He wrote his rep to find out what was going on with my Bronco. He said he’d get back today or tomorrow. I’m on a plant hold but not chip hold..

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't talked to them, but I have a feeling we're in the same boat.
I bother my guy a couple times and emailed Gino so that's why I think they called me haha.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see progress in the (gulp) 1/17 and 1/24 threads. I guess they're maybe getting some "extra chips" in to get things moving forward.