First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the Colorado Bronco Owners! I am leading a recovery/driving class in COS this Sunday for our members. Here is one of those videos.

I'm flying out tomorrow (8/19) to pick mine up in Wisconsin and bring it back to CO, so won't make the recovery session (damn). Need to sign up for Moab Off-Rodeo as well.
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm flying out tomorrow (8/19) to pick mine up in Wisconsin and bring it back to CO, so won't make the recovery session (damn). Need to sign up for Moab Off-Rodeo as well.
I can't make the recovery session this weekend either. I do hope to make at least a day or 2 to the Super Celebration in September, though.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have one more coming up this fall, October-November. And a winter one once there is some good snow…. :)

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still here also and hope to hang for awhile with all of you that helped get us through the long waits.
A couple more additions...mud flaps and this awesome flip top.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20220819_143822

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday, I received a little dealership thank you package in the mail, cookies and a couple of dealership mugs.

I should be installing the hoist for the hard top this weekend. Weather for the next little bit looks perfect for some topless driving. Once my son gets through hockey tryouts and we know his weekend schedule, we'll be able to pick some weekends to hit the trails. Maybe I'll get the mirror mounted lights installed this weekend, too.

So far, I've just been enjoying driving it around. My son is a hockey goalie, and his gear actually fits in the cargo area of the 2 door. At the Offroadeo there were a couple of folks talking about how laughably small the cargo area is in the 2 door. It works a-ok for my family.

Sponsored

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not taken my front roof panels off yet. Been away and too busy. Hope to do that this weekend. I absolutely love this thing. Ordered a few more bits for it, nothing extreme.
Although I watched that Raptor review twice and I lustfully want it!
Have a great weekend all!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look closely…

2BD2F2FC-8377-4BD3-8BAA-113DC88A308C.jpeg

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi all. I’m mechanically inept (and proud of it🤣). The Bronco service schedule says first service at 10k miles. Is this the case or should I schedule an oil change earlier.

also. Anyone buy the extended warranty from Granger or Flood Ford? Considering this.

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. I’m mechanically inept (and proud of it🤣). The Bronco service schedule says first service at 10k miles. Is this the case or should I schedule an oil change earlier.
Changed mine at 1275, many doing 1000 to 1500 1st to get factory oil out and check for any abnormalities. I also wanted go full synthetic which some will say it is too early but as a mech for over 50 years I have been doing this with good results since synthetics became available...guess I dated myself there..🙃

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Changed mine at 1275, many doing 1000 to 1500 1st to get factory oil out and check for any abnormalities. I also wanted go full synthetic which some will say it is too early but as a mech for over 50 years I have been doing this with good results since synthetics became available...guess I dated myself there..🙃
Thx. I’m at about 1200miles. Since I obviously won’t be doing it myself, I’ll schedule it with the dealer.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yesterday, I received a little dealership thank you package in the mail, cookies and a couple of dealership mugs.

I should be installing the hoist for the hard top this weekend. Weather for the next little bit looks perfect for some topless driving. Once my son gets through hockey tryouts and we know his weekend schedule, we'll be able to pick some weekends to hit the trails. Maybe I'll get the mirror mounted lights installed this weekend, too.

So far, I've just been enjoying driving it around. My son is a hockey goalie, and his gear actually fits in the cargo area of the 2 door. At the Offroadeo there were a couple of folks talking about how laughably small the cargo area is in the 2 door. It works a-ok for my family.
I use to play hockey so i know how much space the gear takes up let along goalie gear, i love how much space it has back there. My daughters stroller barely puts a dent in the cargo space

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I picked up my door bags today and wow they are nice quality! Makes taking the doors off a breeze and i feel better about storing them, it took my dealer about 45 minutes to figure out how to use my ford pass points so that was fun 🙄
Sponsored