First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6500 on mine and alls great! Just got back from some wheeling in the Adirondacks around Inlet NY.
Update on my Hill start issue, turns out they need to reprogram the computer but I found I can keep it from happening by hitting the start button, brake and then the start button again. Not sure I want it reprogramed because I have the Sport Mode and a couple other things added.
I had some graphics added today that I put together in photoshop.
LOVE MY BRONCO!

Resized_20221025_112258.jpeg

20221025_112101.jpg

20221023_100505.jpg

20221023_153651.jpg
I really like the graphics! Great pic
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
6500 on mine and alls great! Just got back from some wheeling in the Adirondacks around Inlet NY.
Update on my Hill start issue, turns out they need to reprogram the computer but I found I can keep it from happening by hitting the start button, brake and then the start button again. Not sure I want it reprogramed because I have the Sport Mode and a couple other things added.
I had some graphics added today that I put together in photoshop.
LOVE MY BRONCO!

Resized_20221025_112258.jpeg

20221025_112101.jpg

20221023_100505.jpg

20221023_153651.jpg
That's a beautiful blue Bronco, Justin! We're loving the decals too!

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last weekend, we had about a 140 mile round trip drive in crazy high winds. Wind noise from the cab corners was a bit excessive. On Wednesday, while my wife was shopping at a store that’s a combination outdoor wear and hardware store, I decided to pick up some pipe insulation that I’ve seen others use for wind noise. I used that and shoved a couple of microfiber towels into the rear cab corners as well. It made a huge difference on our road trip this weekend.

Now, should I HAVE to spend $2 extra for noise? Probably not. Glad it was a simple effort to make a large difference in comfort though.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone that’s left on here! My bronco is just awesome and love it every chance I get to drive it. Hope you all are enjoying! Mabett mud flaps are awesome for the price.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 350BECE6-CC3D-4DF1-A2E5-E2A72A57E2C3

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 350BECE6-CC3D-4DF1-A2E5-E2A72A57E2C3

I’m loving mine too. A few kinks. Small oil leak coming from the cable cover, dealer working on replacing. Window rattle - again dealer working. 4200 miles and loving it.

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No plans to bail but have been busy, sorry for the delay in checking in.
Bronco is awesome now pushing 8k and loving every mile.
I have added some offroad lights to the modular bumper, they are high intensity white/yellow and I really like them. I also have modded AUX 5+6 to be hot all the time to accommodate a couple things I wanted to be able to use without turning on the ignition.

20221110_205503.jpg

20221110_204935.jpg

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No plans to bail but have been busy, sorry for the delay in checking in.
Bronco is awesome now pushing 8k and loving every mile.
I have added some offroad lights to the modular bumper, they are high intensity white/yellow and I really like them. I also have modded AUX 5+6 to be hot all the time to accommodate a couple things I wanted to be able to use without turning on the ignition.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20221110_204935

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20221110_204935
That’s lit!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No pics, but with temps in the high 50s this weekend, I took the top off. That makes it at least once every month since delivery. We have had family in town the past week, and the 4 seater Bronco can't quite haul 5 of us. I have to admit, I've missed driving it around. I've only had it out a couple of times.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How are all my fellow 4/4s doing? Hope you are all enjoying your rides. Mine just turned 5k miles and we have had our first snowfall in NH. I am still working out the kinks on mine with the Dealer. I have a small oil leak from the valve cover and they have ordered parts to replace the gasket. That was 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:. My windows rattle like mad and the Dealer is trying to tell me that it is normal. I will continue to push them. I also have a lot of wind noise but I think that is from the windows. My driver side mirror vibrates so bad as well and again, the Dealer is treating me like a dumb woman and said there is nothing wrong with it.

I bought a set of OBX stock takeoff wheels and tires and set them up for winter with nice Nokian Hakkas. I know I don't need winter tires but it is just a thing with me.

Would love to hear what everyone else is up to!
Happy Holidays!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are all my fellow 4/4s doing? Hope you are all enjoying your rides. Mine just turned 5k miles and we have had our first snowfall in NH. I am still working out the kinks on mine with the Dealer. I have a small oil leak from the valve cover and they have ordered parts to replace the gasket. That was 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:. My windows rattle like mad and the Dealer is trying to tell me that it is normal. I will continue to push them. I also have a lot of wind noise but I think that is from the windows. My driver side mirror vibrates so bad as well and again, the Dealer is treating me like a dumb woman and said there is nothing wrong with it.

I bought a set of OBX stock takeoff wheels and tires and set them up for winter with nice Nokian Hakkas. I know I don't need winter tires but it is just a thing with me.

Would love to hear what everyone else is up to!
Happy Holidays!
I have rattle as well, I don't think it is normal cause my Miata also doesn't have a door frame and they don't rattle nearly as bad. Have you had them check the TSB on the issue?

I'm going to have the dealer correct mine when I go in for my oil change in the near future.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have rattle as well, I don't think it is normal cause my Miata also doesn't have a door frame and they don't rattle nearly as bad. Have you had them check the TSB on the issue?

I'm going to have the dealer correct mine when I go in for my oil change in the near future.
Yes, I will have them check the TSB. Like I said, they are treating me like a dumb woman and I find it incredibly irritating. They will have it back to fix the oil leak and that is when I will have them go over it again and point out that I am not a dumb woman...

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at 4800 miles on mine now. Pulled the top of yesterday to keep the monthly streak of topless driving intact. I'm really liking the Harken Hoister. I can pull the top, or reinstall the top in about 10 minutes, total. I thought I'd regret not getting a power hoist, but completely happy with the manual hoist.

Wind noise above the b pillar was crappy, but I stuffed some foam pipe insulation/towels into that space to alleviate that. The hard top is not a perfect fit. There's a larger b pillar gap on the passenger side than driver. If I adjust the top to be centered left/right, I can't get the driver's side bolt in. Of the Bronco experience, the hard top is the #1 issue. No leaks, though, so that's good.

I don't have the rattling window issue, and have thankfully been problem free. My hood fluttered a bit, but adjusting the front bump stops has definitely helped there. Still waiting for the full screen CarPlay.

So far, I'm really enjoying it. Happy I got the manual, the 2.3 has plenty of power for me, and my family of three works perfectly with the 2 door. I fully expected that my wife's vehicle would become the default when we got the Bronco, and that hasn't been the case. We drive the Bronco more than the Grand Cherokee. The only exception is when we have more than 4 people, or if my mother in law is with us (she can't climb up into it).

I think the color attracts more attention than the fact that it's a Bronco. I get comments nearly daily about the color.

I still have a list of additions to make (steps, mats, mudflats, hitch, etc, etc).

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] IMG_0660.JPG
Sponsored