First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropping in from 4/11. So. Is the plant working today or does it just take a day or two for mods to actually show up as coming online? I didn’t think they worked Sundays but know that there were some delays earlier in your week. Just curious.
And congrats to those who already have an ETA. You’re getting us excited that we are up next!
You are up next! I don’t believe the run the line on sundays. Let’s just hope they receive supplies to go gangbusters next week. Good luck. It looks like the info stopped at 4/7 builds.. I’m a 4/8.
Sponsored

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no idea what this means...

Heather: Hi, Cameron! My name is Heather. How can I help you today?
cameron: Hi Heather, can you tell me if my bronco has been built and/or shipped?
Heather: I would be happy to look into this for you, Cameron. Please allow me a few minutes to access your vehicle order status.
cameron: ok, thank you
Heather: Thank you for your patience, Cameron. First, congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco! Your order currently shows In Production-Produced-Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI-Status Update ETA May-03-2022. Since you have already received your VIN , you can track your order status using this link, when the primary order status updates: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

We also recommend staying in contact with your dealership as they have access to the most accurate and up to date information about your vehicle order.
Heather: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
cameron: ok, so it's not built yet? my build day was 4/6/22
Heather: It does state In Production-Produced. It looks like it is awaiting shipment details. According to these details, we would recommend checking back closer to the ETA for updates.
cameron: ok, thank you.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Near as I can tell, they are a couple of days behind. Some of the 4/7s are trickling in with good news, I’m an early 4/8 and haven’t heard anything yet.

Also, it does seem to be a combination of being behind/sporadic reporting. Hard to say if they batch all their data changes or if they are supposed to be real-time triggers that are just caught behind a bunch of other traffic.

It looked like a small gift yesterday based on the numbers scheduled for 4/9, and my assumption is not working on Sunday unless they are trying to catch up.

I’m anticipating mine being 2 days behind (tomorrow or Tuesday).
You and me both!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

cameron: Hi Heather, can you tell me if my bronco has been built and/or shipped?
Heather: I would be happy to look into this for you, Cameron. Please allow me a few minutes to access your vehicle order status.
Heather: Thank you for your patience, Cameron. First, congratulations on your new 2022 Bronco! Your order currently shows In Production-Produced-Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI-Status Update ETA May-03-2022. Since you have already received your VIN , you can track your order status using this link, when the primary order status updates: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking .

We also recommend staying in contact with your dealership as they have access to the most accurate and up to date information about your vehicle order.
Heather: It does state In Production-Produced. It looks like it is awaiting shipment details. According to these details, we would recommend checking back closer to the ETA for updates.
Pretty standard Ford communication!

Tessaturtle

Big Bend
First Name
Tessa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No shipped email BUT both the pizza tracker and the order tracker app show that it has been shipped and is in transit today 4/10. I was a 4/5 blend date, which actually occurred on 4/7 due to their backlogs. Just to give people an idea of timeframes. Oh, I live in NH so its coming by Rail.

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Primary Status: In Production Secondary Status: Produced means the vehicle is built, but not yet released for shipping, the ETA for it to either arrive or to get at least to the released stage is May 3 2022.

I have a 4/1 blend that wasn't built until 4/5/22, it however had been released and is now delayed by the convoy carrier, so at least those going by rail seem to be getting out of the plant quicker.

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Primary Status: In Production Secondary Status: Produced means the vehicle is built, but not yet released for shipping, the ETA for it to either arrive or to get at least to the released stage is May 3 2022.

I have a 4/1 blend that wasn't built until 4/5/22, it however had been released and is now delayed by the convoy carrier, so at least those going by rail seem to be getting out of the plant quicker.
Mine will be shipped via rail. I hope it's not on hold for parts until the 3rd of may.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand. Even as good of conversations that I have had with the manager that ordered my bronco I hesitate to order accessories because I have a fear they are going to not be honest.
I’m in this same boat. All sorts of things to buy in a prioritized list. But in the back of my mind I’m going to see an ADM of $10k, and they’re going to keep my $1000 deposit from over a year ago.

Not only do I obsess, but my mind always goes to the extreme dark side of whatever the situation is. Drives my wife nuts.

But, I usually end up pleasantly surprised by comparison so people think I’m an optimist!

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine will be shipped via rail. I hope it's not on hold for parts until the 3rd of may.
From what I understand produced means built, but usually that status would be followed up by a status saying that the vehicle is awaiting shipment and released before being in transit, in this case by rail (TTGX XXXXX or whatever the rail car number is). So until it was released it may not be complete, or there may be a QC hold. Not sure, but the convoy lot seems to have filled up completely outside the plant, so that's a worry.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I haven’t seen much of the 04/07 guys and since I’m a very late 04/08 build I’m just.. twiddling my thumbs.
My wheels show up tomorrow 🤣

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4/7 Blend date - - - My mods popped in the last couple hours (!!) and my production date on the FORD tracker updated to 4/9 (there was no date earlier)...🤪
I just noticed the date below my "In Production" on Pizza Tracker. Says 4/9, my Blend was 4/7. My mods have not popped yet though. At least the date is there for pizza tracker under "in Production". Some news is better than no news I suppose.

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in this same boat. All sorts of things to buy in a prioritized list. But in the back of my mind I’m going to see an ADM of $10k, and they’re going to keep my $1000 deposit from over a year ago.

Not only do I obsess, but my mind always goes to the extreme dark side of whatever the situation is. Drives my wife nuts.

But, I usually end up pleasantly surprised by comparison so people think I’m an optimist!
I am the same way. I have a little piece of mind now, but I won’t be completely at piece until I see the contract in front of me.

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just noticed the date below my "In Production" on Pizza Tracker. Says 4/9, my Blend was 4/7. My mods have not popped yet though. At least the date is there for pizza tracker under "in Production". Some news is better than no news I suppose.
My blend is 4/7 like you, but my pizza tracker shows 4/8 and my mods popped this morning. I know we are a few slots apart, so maybe mine was end of shift Saturday and yours will be start of shift Monday? Just a thought.
Sponsored