First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked the backdoor link and I got bumped to 4/4! April is my birth month so maybe it's good luck?

tmandz

Big Bend
First Name
Trev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just checked the backdoor link and I got bumped to 4/4! April is my birth month so maybe it's good luck?
Do you have the link to the backdoor tracker? The one I'm using seemingly just links to the regular vehicle dashboard page on Fords website, and has no build update for me (even though my dealer confirmed I was a 4/4 build when I called them).

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the link to the backdoor tracker? The one I'm using seemingly just links to the regular vehicle dashboard page on Fords website, and has no build update for me (even though my dealer confirmed I was a 4/4 build when I called them).
It's probably the same one you're using, today is the first time it's ever showed a build date.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

add your reservation number after the = sign.

tmandz

Big Bend
First Name
Trev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good news. Daughter’s BB survived another week with no bump. Still in 4/18 Build Week.

Bad news. Wife’s OBX bumped again out of here and into 4/11 Build week. @RedolentSurge – Looks like your CG OBX will drive the southern NH streets first. Bested by a Best Ford. 😂

Hopefully my wife’s build stick this time. This date actually showed up in the backdoor link for first time.

Silver lining. Now wife and daughter's builds are one week apart. Maybe they’ll take delivery the same time. 🤔

Last edited:

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news. Daughter’s BB survived another week with no bump. Still in 4/18 Build Week.

Bad news. Wife’s OBX bumped again out of here and into 4/11 Build week. @RedolentSurge – Looks like your CG OBX will drive the southern NH streets first. Bested by a Best Ford. 😂

Hopefully my wife’s build stick this time. This date actually showed up in the backdoor link for first time.

Silver lining. Now wife and daughter's builds are one week apart. Maybe they’ll take delivery the same time. 🤔

We're in the same boat! Two builds, one is mine and the other is my buddy's we ordered identical broncos at the same dealer, exactly the same time in an attempt to get them delivered together. We're currently two weeks apart but I'm expecting his to get bumped as well so we'll see!

Good luck with your builds!

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're in the same boat! Two builds, one is mine and the other is my buddy's we ordered identical broncos at the same dealer, exactly the same time in an attempt to get them delivered together. We're currently two weeks apart but I'm expecting his to get bumped as well so we'll see!

Good luck with your builds!
Is he on here as well?

Sponsored

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

M
It's probably the same one you're using, today is the first time it's ever showed a build date.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

add your reservation number after the = sign.
My understanding is this only works for reservation holders, not those who walked in and put in an order without a reservation at the dealer. Those of us who did that don’t see updates until just weeks before the build week and have to depend on bothering our dealers every Thursday.

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M

My understanding is this only works for reservation holders, not those who walked in and put in an order without a reservation at the dealer. Those of us who did that don’t see updates until just weeks before the build week and have to depend on bothering our dealers every Thursday.

That is my understanding as well. But you're not really missing anything as it seems to be rare to actually get an update with the backdoor tracker.

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news? Checked in with dealer today and I am still scheduled for 4/4. Hopefully, that means I'll get some kind of update this week from Ford, maybe not. It seems good that they're at least pretending to schedule a build like mine with lots of constraints.

badlands 2door, manual, Sasquatch, lux

Fingers crossed

Last edited:

tmandz

Big Bend
First Name
Trev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had my VIN since 1/24 and the tracker never gave a build date. I got tired of checking everyday for a month to no avail so I finally called my dealer today found out I am scheduled for the first week of April. I'm sure that's subject to change but I'll take it.

Reservation 6/24/21, 10/28/21 order.

Big Bend, 2 door, MIC, Cactus Gray, 2.3L Auto, Mid Package, TT
Update- the tracker has still not updated for me but I got an email from my dealer yesterday that said I was "in production." I emailed back asking if this meant it was currently being built (would put me in week of 2/28 group) or if I'm officially scheduled for another week but no response back yet.
Sponsored