Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! We may have been on same truck! mine delivered to Collins, MS last night after dealer closed! I'm coming over Saturday to pick her up! Assuming thats Ross Barnett in the background? I used to live in Madison '04-09
It is Ross Barnett. We picked her up at Gray Daniels this afternoon. Those guys were great to deal with. Hopefully we can schedule an MS Bronco meet up soon.
Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked in with Ford Chat and my estimated delivery date updated to 4/30-5/6. They gave a convoy carrier hold as the hood reason now. They also noted it is not on chip hold and just awaiting shipment. Man I can’t believe the transport shortage is this bad! 😝
Seems like they initially gave 4/28 to all convoy builds (the date they expected to clear convoy issues) and now they are scheduling them with more precision. I also got moved to 4/30-5/6. This is my fourth date range so I sit with mixed feelings of hope and doubt.

BTW - There's a post here in the 4/4 group where the chat rep acknowledged convoy issues and said they expected resolution by 4/28.

Edit: I also wonder if they are prioritizing rail because it takes significantly longer to get from plant to dealer. Many convoy deliveries will get to the dealer within a day, maybe two, from the ship date.

Last edited:

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like they initially gave 4/28 to all convoy builds (the date they expected to clear convoy issues) and now they are scheduling them with more precision. I also got moved to 4/30-5/6. This is my fourth date range so I sit with mixed feelings of hope and doubt.

BTW - There's a post here in the 4/4 group where the chat rep acknowledged convoy issues and said they expected resolution by 4/28.

Edit: I also wonder if they are prioritizing rail because it takes significantly longer to get from plant to dealer. Many convoy deliveries will get to the dealer within a day, maybe two, from the ship date.

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm rail and still waiting impatiently to move to built

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call bullshit. I was also told the same date range today after my hilarious conversation yesterday where I was told with confidence my vehicle would be delivered 4/22-4/28.

Now the company line is 4/30-5/6. Sounds like they are telling everyone this and just kicking the can down the road. They can’t tell everyone the same dates and them be accurate.

I’m promised I’m not on any hold and am awaiting shipment. There is either serious shipping issues or it’s an excuse for other inside issues.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call bullshit. I was also told the same date range today after my hilarious conversation yesterday where I was told with confidence my vehicle would be delivered 4/22-4/28.
LOL. Completely agree, it's bullshit.

I was out of town and chatted with the rep yesterday at lunch. She swore it would arrive by 4/28, "no doubt". I booked a flight and 2 hours later I got the 4/30-5/6 update. If they move everyone, they ARE just kicking the can.

I'd rather have a disappointing but realistic EDD than sit on a list that they just bump week after week.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie, it definitely sucks. And yes, it sucks when vehicles get parked and 2 days later, whatever module is available again, they just keep on chugging down the line, skipping over those that have been waiting. It's happened with the groups before us, and it'll happen again.

Just like I will likely get annoyed seeing my exact build getting built after mine was parked, I can only imagine the anger from people that ordered well prior to me that still haven't even been scheduled. Although as we've all seen, getting scheduled and "produced" doesn't mean a whole helluva lot either.
They talked about it in another thread. It’s cheaper for Ford to just move new vehicles down the line then it is to add parts to vehicles parked. Totally sucks, but it’s the facts. That’s why so many are sitting in a high parking lot gatherings dust and rust.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] F0FF178C-FA83-449E-88F7-9D7B41E528B5

I want to know who the other vehicle belongs too… I would say we are womb-mates like twins 🤣🤣🤣
Just trying to look on the bright side. Lol

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i appreciate you’re trying to get all the people on this thread to get you birthday presents 😂.

The registration on my car was set to expire at the end of the month. Having to renew it because the car is delayed was painful.
I mean, I wouldn't be opposed haha.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 501 buddy's waiting with me for their vehicle. I was so excited when I saw the number going down....then BAM its 500.

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This will be our 3rd ford purchase in a row. After this experience we will never buy another Ford. Delivery date pushed back 5 times now. Infuriated at this point

I hope Ford reads these posts. Not that I think they care. I highly doubt that they do.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 501 buddy's waiting with me for their vehicle. I was so excited when I saw the number going down....then BAM its 500.
When I checked the ordertrack link it says information not available.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I checked the ordertrack link it says information not available.
Refresh, it will come up. That happened to me too.
Sponsored