First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My WS has been updating sundays. Mine was 4/17 then 4/24. I think it just depends on the last date it was scanned and if there’s no activity it updates once a week from the last scanned date. That’s why I think there is so many different dates.
If true. That makes me even more nervous since mine hasn't been changes for 2 weeks plus
Sponsored

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a theory about the window sticker date at the bottom. I think it auto refreshes every Saturday. I will see tomorrow if the date updates again for 4/30. But that is my best guess on why that date changes.
Just for fun, yesterday I opened my WS through OrderTrack and got 4/25. I then opened a chrome and Firefox browser and went to vehicleordertracking in each browser. Imagine my surprise when all three of them had different dates at the bottom of the WS.

No longer sure what the heck that date means.... but I don't think it means what I think it means :)

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly me thought that the blend date was the important one on the WS.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for fun, yesterday I opened my WS through OrderTrack and got 4/25. I then opened a chrome and Firefox browser and went to vehicleordertracking in each browser. Imagine my surprise when all three of them had different dates at the bottom of the WS.

No longer sure what the heck that date means.... but I don't think it means what I think it means :)
Yep. Was 4/22 yesterday, today 4/29. So Friday is my “update for no apparent reason” day.

Sponsored

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine says 4/25/22
I’ve noticed it changes when status changes or something gets done to it. Mine changed when it went from blend date to build date to built (done)date to shipped date. The date followed each of those dates. I also looked at a window sticker for one on a dealer lot and the date at the bottom was the date it got there, which seemed to confirm that.

OP
OP
Trilifter7

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve noticed it changes when status changes or something gets done to it. Mine changed when it went from blend date to build date to built (done)date to shipped date. The date followed each of those dates. I also looked at a window sticker for one on a dealer lot and the date at the bottom was the date it got there, which seemed to confirm that.
It does appear to update with every scan or change. I'm noticing that if there is no activity or scan it still updates though and it seems to be every 7 days from the last update or scan.

22-OBX-Lux

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano, 2017 F150 Plat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just heard from my sales guy and he said my Bronco is on the move and is currently in Chicago.
Right where I am as well. Been sitting in Gibson railyard since Monday.

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does appear to update with every scan or change. I'm noticing that if there is no activity or scan it still updates though and it seems to be every 7 days from the last update or scan.
Makes sense.

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has not updated at all. Not since 4/12. So it doesn't seem to be automatic.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screenshot_20220429-121630_Drive

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trilifter7

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT