First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My first Bronco got held at a couple of location on its journey to Texas. It left MAP on Jan 11 and didn't arrive to the final destination until the Jan 20. It will change from CSX to another company especially if it is traveling west. Sometimes it can take a day or two for the new train to be "built" and ready to go.
Mine sat for about a week in Chicago (Blue Island) before moving on. It arrived in OKC yesterday and is still there with no ETA. I assume it will be transferring to another line. Yesterday chat said "it is switching over from Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway company to the Indiana Harbor Belt Rail company." Which doesn't make sense if it's going to Texas, just one state below OKC, and it was on CSX the whole time. Oh chat.. I wonder where they get their info.
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Per @Ford Motor Company chat today, the chip shortage has been blamed on earthquakes.... the wait continues and the rates continue to rise. I had locked in with my credit union on my original blend week for around 2% and as of today am at %3.79 on the same loan... the wait continues...

"The Covid-19 Global Pandemic has impacted the entire supply base and, in particular, has severely impacted micro-chip availability. In addition to the supply chain challenges, there was a February Earthquake in Japan which triggered a fire at one of the largest chip suppliers, Renesas. These events have impacted our ability to meet our regular production schedules. We do appreciate you being so patient and we are presently exploring every opportunity to increase production and accelerate the delivery of your vehicle."

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine sat for about a week in Chicago (Blue Island) before moving on. It arrived in OKC yesterday and is still there with no ETA. I assume it will be transferring to another line. Yesterday chat said "it is switching over from Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway company to the Indiana Harbor Belt Rail company." Which doesn't make sense if it's going to Texas, just one state below OKC, and it was on CSX the whole time. Oh chat.. I wonder where they get their info.
BNSF has a yard in Haslet, TX and that is where mine was dropped waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership. Where about in texas is yours going? I believe mine spent a day in Kansas or Oklahoma as if it was waiting for another engineer or something. I looked at IHBRR maps and they do not have any tracks in Oklahoma from what I can tell.

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per @Ford Motor Company chat today, the chip shortage has been blamed on earthquakes.... the wait continues and the rates continue to rise. I had locked in with my credit union on my original blend week for around 2% and as of today am at %3.79 on the same loan... the wait continues...

"The Covid-19 Global Pandemic has impacted the entire supply base and, in particular, has severely impacted micro-chip availability. In addition to the supply chain challenges, there was a February Earthquake in Japan which triggered a fire at one of the largest chip suppliers, Renesas. These events have impacted our ability to meet our regular production schedules. We do appreciate you being so patient and we are presently exploring every opportunity to increase production and accelerate the delivery of your vehicle."
Ok, but how does that explain the others being produced and shipped! GAH!!!!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, at least I have this to look forward to in 18days. Too bad I won't be able to drive there in my new Bronco :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] unnamed

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BNSF has a yard in Haslet, TX and that is where mine was dropped waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership. Where about in texas is yours going? I believe mine spent a day in Kansas or Oklahoma as if it was waiting for another engineer or something. I looked at IHBRR maps and they do not have any tracks in Oklahoma from what I can tell.
Yeah, i don't know if i trust what the chat said. He threw it in as an afterthought when i was asking about something else, like it just magically popped on his screen. I'm in Odessa, Texas. If i had to guess, it's probably transferring lines in OKC now and will make its way to DFW. After that, I don't know if it will go by another line, or convoy. I know Odessa is served by Union Pacific and has quite a bit of rail traffic.

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s real folks 😍 Dealer just sent me this photo.
No shipped email, no confirmation. Just an update last night on the tracker to shipped and then it showed up.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 585DBB04-EAD2-40A7-8287-D260FF06F705

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s real folks 😍 Dealer just sent me this photo.
No shipped email, no confirmation. Just an update last night on the tracker to shipped and then it showed up.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 585DBB04-EAD2-40A7-8287-D260FF06F705
Hope lives!!

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this could be good sign though
- usually doesn't even show up in OASIS till couple weeks after it's Built
Is that a reliable substitute for the tracker not showing Built yet?
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1652204724516

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up over 700 "similar" vehicles on the order track site now for me.

I do need to reschedule my Moab Offroadeo. Part of the fun was to drive my Bronco out there from CO. No desire to go without having mine in hand. I wonder if Offroadeo will still be going in 2023.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak