O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw the thread about a "stop shipping" order from Ford and it was closed for further comments, but I got my shipped email on Wednesday & my Bronco has not moved 1 inch in 3 days. Still sitting at the Wayne, MI rail-yard. I know this because my Ford Pass app is working and I can track it. Also got confirmation it hasn't moved but no explanation why. Something to think about.
Sponsored

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer call me today to tell me .. plant hold again but release date showing 5/23-29 so that is a bit better than 6/29.. we all deserve some love from the Bronco Godesses.
That is all.. G’night!
I got the same date from my dealer as well previously was 5/13

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw the thread about a "stop shipping" order from Ford and it was closed for further comments, but I got my shipped email on Wednesday & my Bronco has not moved 1 inch in 3 days. Still sitting at the Wayne, MI rail-yard. I know this because my Ford Pass app is working and I can track it. Also got confirmation it hasn't moved but no explanation why. Something to think about.
location will only up date if the vehicle is turned on

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the same date from my dealer as well previously was 5/13
It really wouldnt be that bad if they actually stuck to their dates... Our week has been pushed back few times now. Its like...come on and just get them done.

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It really wouldnt be that bad if they actually stuck to their dates... Our week has been pushed back few times now. Its like...come on and just get them done.
Absolutely, would feel much better if someone could tell me why its on "plant hold " have been told it's not chips or missing parts because that would be noted. so what is it damaged you don't like the dealer i ordered it from you dont have any summer air to put in the tires Just plant hold pergatory

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked the woman on the phone about the window sticker dates changing. She said she believes this is then opening it to check the build during the process. It’s being confirmed what is needed to complete. That’s why it’s happening more now than it did when the build was started.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So i stopped by my dealer because it’s been a few months and thought they would have some more information but guess i was wrong! He looked up my Bronco and said “ looks like it’s been picked up” i said you sure? Thought it was on plant hold and he goes oh yeah i see that now! That was the latest update they had since 4/20 .. then he told me I should see it in a couple of months..

benkpdx

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got the call from my dealer, my Bronco has finally made it all the way to Oregon (shipped email on 4/11). Original delivery expectation was 4/29-5/5 but they got it this morning (5/14).

Should be picking it up tomorrow! Hang in there my 4/4 friends!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the call from my dealer, my Bronco has finally made it all the way to Oregon (shipped email on 4/11). Original delivery expectation was 4/29-5/5 but they got it this morning (5/14).

I still think the Black OBX in the background of your pic is mine 🤣.

OP
OP
Trilifter7

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well tracker app still says pending and on hold but the top bar says delivered!! The ford tracker also says delivered and in final prep! I am waiting to hear back from the dealer now!!

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So i stopped by my dealer because it’s been a few months and thought they would have some more information but guess i was wrong! He looked up my Bronco and said “ looks like it’s been picked up” i said you sure? Thought it was on plant hold and he goes oh yeah i see that now! That was the latest update they had since 4/20 .. then he told me I should see it in a couple of months..
Oh yeah sure….. let’s just throw that out there…

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Where are you in Oregon?? I’m in Portland..

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you in Oregon?? I’m in Portland..
I just spent the week in Portland for work. My coworkers said I brought the sunshine Tuesday and Wednesday cause I asked them does it rain here cause it sure doesn't seem that way so far haha

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spent the week in Portland for work. My coworkers said I brought the sunshine Tuesday and Wednesday cause I asked them does it rain here cause it sure doesn't seem that way so far haha
Oh does it ever… then it’s 110.. 😂
Sponsored