Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are really getting them built. 238 now waiting on shipping. Fingers crossed for all of us. I was not a chip hold, almost would have preferred that over being built and released but just sitting in parking lot purgatory.

Fingers crossed for our 4/4 week and every one gets released and shipped!!!
I fully expect shipping purgatory being the next phase after being ā€œbuiltā€ from a chip hold.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well another week gone pilgrims.. hopefully we can get some sheet going next week. I wouldnā€™t be against having mine shipped next week.

Night!!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Silver lining for those still waitingā€¦think of how much youā€™re saving on gas!
I own a wrangler so itā€™s no different in gas lol

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silver lining for those still waitingā€¦think of how much youā€™re saving on gas!
The GX460 is premium only and V8. I already get crap mileage! Ha! My bonus is after selling the 4Runner last June, Iā€™ve been a year without car payments. Granted, working on the Mustang is really the equivalent of having a car payment anyway.

Sponsored

autodemic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the pizza tracker yesterday afternoon and to my surprise it shows ā€œBuiltā€ as of 6/2!

I got the built email last night around midnight. Now the shipping wait game starts. They are giving themselves a full month for it to get out to California.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] F9C6FBA7-DE49-4D44-91B5-18C8C8E3F3A5

Mine was never officially on chip hold, only ā€œPlant Holdā€ with no other notes.

4/8 blend, 7873 rotation, 1235/2239 place in line

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The GX460 is premium only and V8. I already get crap mileage! Ha! My bonus is after selling the 4Runner last June, Iā€™ve been a year without car payments. Granted, working on the Mustang is really the equivalent of having a car payment anyway.
Sold the F250 SD... so no $6 diesel. M3 takes premium (ouch) and 96 Bronco is a pig ($80 for 3/4 tank last night). No car payments, but constantly working on the Bronco is, exactly like you said, the equivalent of a car payment :)

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I should have assumed Bronco buyers already drive gas guzzlers šŸ™‚

Iā€™ve actually improved a bit in MPG with my OBX SAS over my 4Runner. These gas prices though!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should have assumed Bronco buyers already drive gas guzzlers šŸ™‚

Iā€™ve actually improved a bit in MPG with my OBX SAS over my 4Runner. These gas prices though!
I'm moving from a Mazda6 since I will only have to commute to my office twice a week now, but I still have a Miata if I want to get better mpg on occasion lol

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] A88EDD68-EABB-4461-B974-9FE6580C381A

I have no idea how to feel about this potential update/movement of ā€œIn Transitā€ šŸ˜¬ I donā€™t want to get my hopes up but Iā€™m praying we all get our built and/or shipped emails when we wake up tomorrow.
Ford pizza tracker still shows Built with a new ETA of 6/3-6/9. (Shipping Convoy to Southern Maryland) Ironically we leave for a 7 day cruise on the 10th šŸ™ˆ Go figure. Lol

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the pizza tracker yesterday afternoon and to my surprise it shows ā€œBuiltā€ as of 6/2!

I got the built email last night around midnight. Now the shipping wait game starts. They are giving themselves a full month for it to get out to California.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] A88EDD68-EABB-4461-B974-9FE6580C381A

Mine was never officially on chip hold, only ā€œPlant Holdā€ with no other notes.

4/8 blend, 7873 rotation, 1235/2239 place in line
Like... F'N Awesome!

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Ford Pass Connect activation had been pending for about six weeks. Itā€™s now asking me to activate it again. Safe to assume someone has gotten into the vehicle and rejected the activation?

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Ford Pass Connect activation had been pending for about six weeks. Itā€™s now asking me to activate it again. Safe to assume someone has gotten into the vehicle and rejected the activation?
Mines been doing that too and I get an error trying to resend the activation. My new theory is the truck has been sitting for too long and to save battery has the fordpass features off until someone turns it back on again.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mineā€™s still pending as well. Also about six weeks. No change. At this point, any slight change would be welcomed.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To change the subject a little, have you guys decided on mud flaps? With all of the reviews and concerns of debris being kicked up and ruining paint I am debating between Rekgen and Rokblokz.
Not a fan of how mud flaps look but itā€™s better than the alternative šŸ˜¬
Sponsored