First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To change the subject a little, have you guys decided on mud flaps? With all of the reviews and concerns of debris being kicked up and ruining paint I am debating between Rekgen and Rokblokz.
Not a fan of how mud flaps look but it’s better than the alternative 😬
I have seen people talk about mud flaps a lot too and really hate the look of them. I figure I'll wait and see how bad it is on mine. Sounds like tire choice can play into this quite a bit and could be an alternate consideration. We've had several Jeeps and never once thought about putting mud flaps on them.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To change the subject a little, have you guys decided on mud flaps? With all of the reviews and concerns of debris being kicked up and ruining paint I am debating between Rekgen and Rokblokz.
Not a fan of how mud flaps look but it’s better than the alternative 😬
Going with weathertech for 80$. They give protection and you probably don’t notice them after they been on a while.. kind of waiting till a better option than doesn’t cost 400+ dollars

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that’s a wrap for the weekend! Let’s hope for some movement! Any F’n movement! I want to see everyone getting theirs soon dammit! 😭
There is definitely some movement happening, somewhere. For awaiting shipping, order track went from sub 170s to 286 now in 2 days. Hopefully that doesn’t mean I keep getting pushed further back in the lot 😂

Sponsored

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have seen people talk about mud flaps a lot too and really hate the look of them. I figure I'll wait and see how bad it is on mine. Sounds like tire choice can play into this quite a bit and could be an alternate consideration. We've had several Jeeps and never once thought about putting mud flaps on them.
I really dislike the look as well. But some of the videos and posts I’m seeing, have me worried. 🙈
There is definitely some movement happening, somewhere. For awaiting shipping, order track went from sub 170s to 286 now in 2 days. Hopefully that doesn’t mean I keep getting pushed further back in the lot 😂
That was my worry as well but I’m shipped now!!!! Dealer confirmed shipment email on their end as well. Fingers crossed you get movement!! 🙌🏼

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Monday with 818 people in line with me. Here comes another week of waiting

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Monday with 818 people in line with me. Here comes another week of waiting
I’m by at 818 with you. It’s going down. I’m away this week for work in Spain so I hope it doesn’t show up at the dealer! Lol.

Sponsored

Beck

Badlands
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500 / 2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ETA to dealer is still 6/8 according to Ford but my salesman was able to connect with a buddy who works at the Ayer, Ma depot (where mine was supposed to go) and confirm it hasn’t been loaded 🤬 He did find out that due to clogging in Ayer, it‘ll be landing in PA and transported from there. I think I’ve about given up on ever seeing my Bronco 😭

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys, please hold on it is an awesome feeling once it arrives... My Bronco was just delivered and it is perfect!!! Just a little dusty. Lol
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 98731FCD-60D9-4105-AD2F-D3BB8D6E5232
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] AD642CB7-7C63-4D30-A394-4C85D587EF23
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] F7916FCC-4CE8-4DAE-9801-68D33535035D

Last edited:

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my Cashsuckubus has arrived and is being modded as I type…..technically it arrived a week and a half ago right before holiday…..
I'm so happy for you! I wish my Greeny would just get off of production- SOME movement after 2 months would be great. Can't wait to see your pics!
Sponsored