First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500 / 2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding the trackers and Ford.... I got the in transit update on tracker Sunday, the 17. Ford updated that day. Got the shipped email on Monday. Chatted yesterday and got CSX tracking info. Chat said it shipped on the 16th with an eta of 7/18-7/25. Sales guy checked with his buddy at the railyard and saw it was scanned onto the train the 15th. I tracked the rail last night and it said it departed Ohio yesterday with an eta of 7/22 in NY. I'm now "hot tagged" meaning, when it gets to the ramp in NY, it's a priority to transport to my dealership in NH. My dealership told me some time ago they would hot tag it but they couldn't do that until it was at or on it's way to the hub. Not sure if this helps anyone, but hopefully it does! Keeping my fingers crossed everyone on here gets their Bronco by the end of the month!!!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Regarding the trackers and Ford.... I got the in transit update on tracker Sunday, the 17. Ford updated that day. Got the shipped email on Monday. Chatted yesterday and got CSX tracking info. Chat said it shipped on the 16th with an eta of 7/18-7/25. Sales guy checked with his buddy at the railyard and saw it was scanned onto the train the 15th. I tracked the rail last night and it said it departed Ohio yesterday with an eta of 7/22 in NY. I'm now "hot tagged" meaning, when it gets to the ramp in NY, it's a priority to transport to my dealership in NH. My dealership told me some time ago they would hot tag it but they couldn't do that until it was at or on it's way to the hub. Not sure if this helps anyone, but hopefully it does! Keeping my fingers crossed everyone on here gets their Bronco by the end of the month!!!
Yesss!!!! Hopefully you have her next week

Sponsored

AmyinVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is still on production hold! It has been in production since 4/8. I contacted Ford Chat and of course they were no help. I don’t understand why so many vehicles with all the same parts as the one I ordered have been built — the whole thing makes no sense. I don’t understand their workflow techniques. Ford Chat told me to stay in touch with my Ford Dealership over the next several weeks —- that was not very reassuring.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is still on production hold! It has been in production since 4/8. I contacted Ford Chat and of course they were no help. I don’t understand why so many vehicles with all the same parts as the one I ordered have been built — the whole thing makes no sense. I don’t understand their workflow techniques. Ford Chat told me to stay in touch with my Ford Dealership over the next several weeks —- that was not very reassuring.
I looked at your details on the spreadsheet. We are both 2-door OBX Lux packages with blend date of 4/8. Lots of likenesses!
I was on Plant Hold until they said I was released on 6/6. But I still haven't shipped. So, I can't help but wonder if there is still something holding mine back even though the low level of info CS and salesperson can see shows no hold. Maybe there's a special place above that where it says "oops, you're really not ready yet, take that back - no shippy for you'
I mean all we can do is speculate based on the small tidbits we get to know.

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just started vacation and got to drive my dad's Bronco Sport...it must've been good luck cause I just moved to In Transit! Finally!

Sponsored

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] image1
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] image0

Bronco1 and Bronco 2! any guesses on which is which?

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI. Mine shipped on June 30 and hit the dealership in Goffstown on the 13th. It’s still at the dealership and was supposed to have the recall done today.
I was planning to pick it up on Sat but I have a small window I could get it tomorrow. But the dealership doesn’t move fast and not sure if I can.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got excited for about 2 seconds!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screenshot_20220719-211336_Email
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screenshot_20220719-211400_Email

Badland

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 King Ranch Explorer.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands