Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Positive vibes for a dealership delivery tomorrow. 5 more vehicles showed up for delivery to the dealer this afternoon. They've been averaging taking 5-6 per trip, and there are now 10 waiting. 4 of the 10 are Broncos.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't win the last person to be delivered pool for our week and glad for that. Should be getting it's PDI tomorrow and then I will hear if the recall still applies to mine. Guessing it will since it's still showing on Ford's and NHTSA website. Glass company they use won't be open again until Monday. Worst case, I hopefully get to purchase early next week before having to travel a bunch for work out of state. If it were to get past that point I don't know what would happen since I won't know how much I'll be in the area after that.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't win the last person to be delivered pool for our week and glad for that. Should be getting it's PDI tomorrow and then I will hear if the recall still applies to mine. Guessing it will since it's still showing on Ford's and NHTSA website. Glass company they use won't be open again until Monday. Worst case, I hopefully get to purchase early next week before having to travel a bunch for work out of state. If it were to get past that point I don't know what would happen since I won't know how much I'll be in the area after that.
It sounds like it takes about 3 days if the company they use isn’t too busy. So i hope that’s the case so you can take it by Wednesday/Thursday

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, there's still more of the day left, but I'd say no Saturday delivery for me. Day 5 in the auto unload rail yard 15 minutes from the dealership. Since I've shifted status to "In Transit", it is the longest delay of the whole shipping process. Maybe Monday.

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still on "hot list"
Still on recall
Still awaiting shipment
ETA still shows 7/28 (today is 7/30 in case anyone from Ford cares)
Dealer told me to call customer service yesterday - this was immediately after customer service had told me to contact my dealer for more info
Dealer still denied offer to go get
I'm convinced my Bronco is part of the package deal (along with the Merchant Of Death) to get Brittney Griner out of the Russian prison.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still on "hot list"
Still on recall
Still awaiting shipment
ETA still shows 7/28 (today is 7/30 in case anyone from Ford cares)
Dealer told me to call customer service yesterday - this was immediately after customer service had told me to contact my dealer for more info
Dealer still denied offer to go get
I'm convinced my Bronco is part of the package deal (along with the Merchant Of Death) to get Brittney Griner out of the Russian prison.
It's got to be soon. You got your activation denial a few days before me. Mine shipped 3 days after last denial. I was probably moved into carrier lot in front of yours and others and got picked up sooner. If they haven't updated ETA yet they are maybe hoping to still be close!

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's got to be soon. You got your activation denial a few days before me. Mine shipped 3 days after last denial. I was probably moved into carrier lot in front of yours and others and got picked up sooner. If they haven't updated ETA yet they are maybe hoping to still be close!
Didn't you say you were in Lafayette?

Sponsored

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't you say you were in Lafayette?
yep
Also, mine came on a Jack Cooper truck. I thought a while back Ford had lost their contract with them? If so, they must have re-negotiated. The dealership told me the last few deliveries had taken longer because they seem to be going to multiple plants to load a trailer with different Ford vehicles that go to a specific dealership.

Last edited:

autodemic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership ended up having a mobile glass company come and handle the windshield recall. Picked it up Thursday afternoon.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 0C76A01C-8645-4C3B-B0C1-4B2B9C5ADE03

Arrived to the dealership with over 60 miles on the odometer. Overall condition after sitting in various places since early April is not bad but not great. Dealership did a typical wash but you can definitely tell it’s sat somewhere dirty. Interior is clean, but every crevice on the outside has fine brown dust.

I think I am more glad about not waiting anymore than I am about actually having it. But the more I drive it the more that fades.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, there's still more of the day left, but I'd say no Saturday delivery for me. Day 5 in the auto unload rail yard 15 minutes from the dealership. Since I've shifted status to "In Transit", it is the longest delay of the whole shipping process. Maybe Monday.
The good news with me winning the race out West with our 4/4 week Broncos is you don’t already have 3000 miles on yours. The bad news is you don’t have 3000 miles on yours 🤣😛

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The good news with me winning the race out West with our 4/4 week Broncos is you don’t already have 3000 miles on yours. The bad news is you don’t have 3000 miles on yours 🤣😛
Man, it's deja vu all over again. After being "produced" and sitting for nearly 3 months waiting to be finished, I've tracked two truckloads leave the yard and deliver vehicles brought to the yard AFTER mine. Makes no sense.

Soon enough (maybe) I'll be putting miles on it. I've at least managed to put more miles on the Mustang than the GX460 in the past 2 months. But I DO want to hit the trails before snow closes some of the passes here. Seems absurd that it could sit so close for potentially as long as "another couple of weeks" according to the dealership.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just here to complain that I've been in Gibson Indiana for 2 days and counting now and there is not eta :)
You won't have a eta on csx tracking after it has transferred to up.
Sponsored