Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well i am picking mine up now. I can't say this enough. I truly hope you all get yours soon. I know thos seat belt issue is another huge disappointment. I hope they can figure it out soon.
Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_1498
Sponsored

Last edited:

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update - my dealer is showing that my WT is "on a truck and should be in Indiana shortly."

He also said to stay off these forums - I think I'm driving him crazy.
I'm in Indiana too. Hoping mine is on the same truck. Did you tracker change to shipped?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well i am picking mine up now. I can't say this enough. I truly hope you all get yours soon. I know thos seat belt issue is another huge disappointment. I hope they can figure it out soon.
Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_1498
Congratulations! Looks identical to what I’m supposed to get- eventually. Enjoy the hell out of it.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update - my dealer is showing that my WT is "on a truck and should be in Indiana shortly."

He also said to stay off these forums - I think I'm driving him crazy.
I'm in Indiana too. Hoping mine is on the same truck. Did you tracker change to shipped?
I am in Indiana too. Hopefully all of ours are on the way.
Just checked mine still says "built"

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For anyone interested- after 3.5 days of sitting in "bad ordered," my railcar was moved to a repair track this morning. We'll see how long that takes.
Hope its a quick fix

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope its a quick fix
Nothing has been quick about this whole thing. I'm not expecting that to change now. Of course the idea that it took almost four days to move it the repair track makes me wonder if this is a capacity issue or the railcar was badly damaged, needed significant work just to move it and now the cargo may be damaged as well. No telling- but in the lack of info, one starts to wonder...

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing has been quick about this whole thing. I'm not expecting that to change now.
Well that's the truth!!!!!

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still in built status, no recalls. Dealer says Explorer and Bronco recalls are creating a serious logjam.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1689279948117
Went to the dealership today to go have a look, talk pricing specifics, and drop off some aftermarket things they are adding to my unit. I can confirm it does exist and just got a ceramic tint job. The only thing left to do before signing is to sell my current vehicle.

Also looking to get mud flaps because you can see these tires are definitely rock collectors.

Side note: He did mention they received 4DRs they cannot sell because of the recall. I do not know what would be worse, your car at MAP or at your dealer waiting for a part that probably won’t show up until 4th quarter.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1689279948117.jpeg
Went to the dealership today to go have a look, talk pricing specifics, and drop off some aftermarket things they are adding to my unit. I can confirm it does exist and just got a ceramic tint job. The only thing left to do before signing is to sell my current vehicle.

Side note: He did mention they received 4DRs they cannot sell because of the recall. I do not know what would be worse, your car at MAP or at your dealer waiting for a part that probably won’t show up until 4th quarter.
I took the dealer quote home and realized that our numbers were off by $521 from each other. The Private Offer is included in the pricing, so we are off on the price protection. I nicely texted the dealer to help explain how my numbers differ from theirs, and hopefully, we can come to a peaceful resolution. Maybe they'll wait until Ford fully reimburses them before giving me a check for the complete price protection amount. Who knows? I'll let you know how it turns out.

I got to test drive it while I was at the dealer. It is quite a step up and down for this 5'10" guy getting in and out of the Bronco. I'm glad I have steps on order because I would not want to ruin the seats sliding in and out. Also, I felt high in the seat of the Bronco. I'm unsure if that is a setting you can adjust in the two-door. It's a good height for off-roading, but I don't want to be looking through the top of the windshield on the road. The rear-view mirror blocks a lot of my vision in this position. The AC works amazingly and immediately! Road noise was not noticeable; however, I did not take it to highway speeds during the test drive.

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still in built status, no recalls. Dealer says Explorer and Bronco recalls are creating a serious logjam.
My wife works at a dealership. She says the same. Explores, Broncos and Lincoln's are in the same shape. They have many vehicles on hold for recalls that they cannot sell.
Sponsored