First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crazy coincidence - you mentioned the parking brake fault. Well I was installing front mud guards on mine last night after I saw your post. Had the steering cranked fully in each direction to make the install easier. Started mine up to return wheels to the straight position and got the parking brake fault. I was parked in my garage, no parking brake on. It disappeared pretty quick but now I’ve got to decide if I need to get it in for service.
Dealer suggested to unplug and replug in my door wires. I did that and cycled the brake on and off a couple times. Hasn't acted as bad as yesterday, but he said it's safe to drive. And It might ding with alarm bells all the way home tomorrow!

Dunno what to tell you. His tips were funny though to me as I haven
t ever used the parking brake or taken the doors off of my Bronco. Fingers crossed it all goes well tomorrow!
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had to get the dealer to adjust the drivers side door alignment and the passenger front door latch. Drivers door was almost touching the quarter panel when opened and the passenger door was clanky closing.

Happy to say they did a nice job. The drivers door had to move rearward about 4mils

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had to get the dealer to adjust the drivers side door alignment and the passenger front door latch. Drivers door was almost touching the quarter panel when opened and the passenger door was clanky closing.

Happy to say they did a nice job. The drivers door had to move rearward about 4mils
Hmm I may need to look into this. My passenger side door has a sound almost like the “seat belt buckle getting crunched in the door” at the point that it latches shut. Different than driver side.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm I may need to look into this. My passenger side door has a sound almost like the “seat belt buckle getting crunched in the door” at the point that it latches shut. Different than driver side.
You can visually check- see how far up or down your latch is in relation to the striker on the body. Should be fairly close to the middle. Mine was high so the latch/ striker were basically picking the door up right as it closed. My guess is, they took off the striker and bashed it with a hammer a few times. Works great now.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been getting mine out for a bit of trail time each week… I rolled 1k mi on the odometer this weekend after having er just 2 weeks. Fuel costs for the month of Aug have been high but it’s been worth it.

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3498.jpeg

IMG_3517.jpeg

Sponsored

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When is a bad sign a good sign?? Just got this today and as I have read before people who have had the same thing that it turns out to be a good sign that your 450 ish days of waiting are near an end. I think I may be near the end of the 5/8 group who has not gotten their Bronco. I could be wrong , but I don't see many posts about this anymore.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group Screenshot 2023-08-22 095144

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh wow congrats - you have a good reason to celebrate! You should flip to shipped within a day or two. I got my shipped email the day after the “order confirmed” switch. My Bronco arrived at the dealer 18 days later.

Tracking my railcar via phone was a love/hate kinda thing but in the end the anticipation was a fun part of the experience. Just expect it to get hung up at some stops along the way, possibly for a couple/few days. And mine made it to CO in less than two weeks but then sat at the final railyard a week before it was trucked over to the dealership 17 mi away.

Keep us posted!

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is a bad sign a good sign?? Just got this today and as I have read before people who have had the same thing that it turns out to be a good sign that your 450 ish days of waiting are near an end. I think I may be near the end of the 5/8 group who has not gotten their Bronco. I could be wrong , but I don't see many posts about this anymore.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group Screenshot 2023-08-22 095144
Congrats! It's finally happening. The fun and sometimes frustrating part is tracking the progress on the rail if that is how yours is being delivered.

Fun Fact for MY24. I stopped by the dealership for some minor work on my Bronco, and my salesperson let me see the allocations they had for the year. It wasn't very impressive. They only have 68 allocations for the year after debiting 25 allocations to MY23. The allocations include 1 Raptor and 1 Everglades for the entire year and a handful of 2 doors. That's less than 6 Broncos a month for a relatively high volume dealer. CRAZY!

In other news, the dealership is only receiving 1 Raptor Ranger, which will go to the highest bidder after originally telling people the allocation will be given by raffle. That sucks.

My Magnum Stirrups from AR finally shipped this week after 16 weeks of waiting, and I also got my vanity plates this week as well. I'll post pics once I get everything installed and the car cleaned up.

I ALMOST miss coming here on the daily to complain about something. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"Only" 571 days after placing my order, yesterday was finally the big day! I am so excited for this new adventure. Hopefully everyone else is on track to take delivery soon as well.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group processed-44D51841-C099-4293-A9A9-2311C4FA7DC4-2474BA58-312D-41B8-9BA7-698CF0CD576C
Congrats on getting your Bronco, we hope you're loving it!

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks to everyone on this site for the support going through the process of this ridiculous game they are making most people go through that takes the enjoyment of purchasing a vehicle in a timely manner. I hope the remaining have the patience as it is needed and yes it all flushes away when you can actually touch it...
The color is the Hot Pepper Red Tinted and I was surprised how much it looks like orange in the sun but will show more red in the shade. I was concerned about the blue interior but it looks awesome.
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 20230822_144108
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 20230822_142438

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks to everyone on this site for the support going through the process of this ridiculous game they are making most people go through that takes the enjoyment of purchasing a vehicle in a timely manner. I hope the remaining have the patience as it is needed and yes it all flushes away when you can actually touch it...
The color is the Hot Pepper Red Tinted and I was surprised how much it looks like orange in the sun but will show more red in the shade. I was concerned about the blue interior but it looks awesome.
Congrats brother! I’m super jealous! I wish I would have ordered a Raptor! Looks amazing!

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made it to the Bronco stampede. Wiping off bugs in the hotel parking lot! Saw a lot of Broncos on the way down. The convention center looks huge!

Got Parking brake fault service now messages twice at dinner! Hopefully it will make it home!

IMG_0199.jpeg
I was there too. Got a bunch of new ideas for Mayhem. Nice ride by the way.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 20230820_104559

Last edited:

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was there too. Got a bunch of new ideas Mayhem. Nice ride by the way.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 20230820_104559

I had a great time. Had never been there before. Was a lot more of a tourist trap than I expected.

I saw some things I wanted and was glad I didn't buy online after seeing them in person also learned about some new things. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more vendors though. I didn't buy much. Was hoping to come home with new bumpers and sliders.

Was a lot of fun though. I'd go back again next year.
Sponsored