First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11/03 Update - Another decent day with 6 making it out of Dirt Mountain! Today's local celebrity that has gotten released is none other than @Papa Smurf! With him he manages to sneak out two softies (@brojo & @Missy_Fussy)!

1635984267698.png

Special Note - Chris (PapaSmurf) has given me a run for my money when it comes to Bronco Badges by creating this beauty today:

papa.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sounds like "Logan's Run"!
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes, two back to back posting in this thread? Are my August Blendies hanging out somewhere else these days?

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/05 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released from Dirt Mountain. We havn;t had this consistency since... well ever.

1636150990727.png

Special Notes - We've not hit the milestone of having >50% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's now being Delivered! That coupled with only 72 Bronco's left on the Mountain and the consistent Built #'s coming this week, I'm feeling even more confident with my prediction yesterday of all Bronco's being out of Dirt Mountain by Mid-November.

1636150974862.png

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well mine is 40 miles away and there are not enough transports to move vehicles. So here I sit again…….waiting……..

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes, two back to back posting in this thread? Are my August Blendies hanging out somewhere else these days?

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

I think people are waiting for their Broncos, and worry that posting here will delay the train!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/06 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released. This is day #4 with the same output, so if anything the consistency has been nice. Thankfully another June blend was released with it being a 2DR to boot - "I want to believe" :alien: :alien: :alien:

1636221640426.png

Special Note - The wife and I are heading to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, TX on November 14th 🥳🍻. Has anyone that has either gone, or knows the area well have any recommendations of things we should pack for the trip or places to check out while we're there (November 12-15).

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

11/06 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released. This is day #4 with the same output, so if anything the consistency has been nice. Thankfully another June blend was released with it being a 2DR to boot - "I want to believe" :alien: :alien: :alien:

1636221640426.png

Special Note - The wife and I are heading to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, TX on November 14th 🥳🍻. Has anyone that has either gone, or knows the area well have any recommendations of things we should pack for the trip or places to check out while we're there (November 12-15).

Being an 8/2 blend, still nothing, it is a little disheartening seeing all of the builds after that.

Also, the Austin Off-Roadeo is awesome!

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being an 8/2 blend, still nothing, it is a little disheartening seeing all of the builds after that.

Also, the Austin Off-Roadeo is awesome!
Same here, I'm an 8/3 blend!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here, I'm an 8/3 blend!
Finally got the built email!

Dear Charles Levine,

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Summerville Ford is between November 27, 2021 and December 3, 2021.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:

My dates and specs are in my signature file below

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/09 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released! Also to note, 50% of the released today were 2drs :alien: 🥳 .

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread EE566B8A-3D68-4372-BE88-5BC935744884

Special Notes - After seeing so many "Built" and "Shipped" statuses still for Sept/October realeses I figured I'd do some clean-up to see if any of these have taken "Delivery" yet. I figured it'd be quicker to scour member's post history instead of reaching out to each out to each individually.... ~150 searches later and BAM, we are now showing 65% Delivery :)!

Also to note, we are now <10% (<50 Broncos) left "In-Production"!!!!!
I'll save the massive celebrations until every last soul has been released but this is a big milestone in my eyes! Let the countdown start to zero!

#NoBroncoLeftBehind
#CountdowntoZero

Current Countdown Number -

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS and @Lindy08 , got my built email today! How has shipping timing been for you guys to Granger? My delivery window is 11/29-12/5, be cool if it got there soon!
Funny you ask!! I just discovered my rail car number today!! It was posted yesterday on another thread! My Bronco was shipped on 11/2 and I called CSX said that my Bronco hit Tina, Missouri, today at 4:31pm. Then, I checked again a little later, and it went through Kansas City, Missouri, at 7:31 pm. So its close, but I'm hoping it's not going in the wrong direction!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend