First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When 8/2 week comes, use this link, put your VIN in and if modules show up means your Bronco is most likely being built, you should receive an email a day or two later most likely saying its built or your production status will change to Built. Rotation is in low 2000's now. I have 2190 and modules showed up this morning on a 0723 blend date. May be a bit behind but not by much. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt
I just checked my VIN and "Module Information Found" and it ask me to download file! But I have blend date of 08/05. What gives? I just received my window sticker on 07/21!

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone, if you have a VIN, you have a window sticker. Regardless what the tracker tells you. The sticker gets generated with the vin.

Just throw your VIN at the end of this:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
Hey everyone, if you have a VIN, you have a window sticker. Regardless what the tracker tells you. The sticker gets generated with the vin.

Just throw your VIN at the end of this:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
That is 100% false. I had a VIN since April snd my window sticker just dropped on Monday. I used that link daily from April and always said the sticker has not been released. Check back later.

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is 100% false. I had a VIN since April snd my window sticker just dropped on Monday. I used that link daily from April and always said the sticker has not been released. Check back later.
Same... my VIN was issued in March....Status changed to "In Production" 7.22 .......Sticker Was Issued on 7.23.......Blend Date is 8.06

Sponsored

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked my VIN and "Module Information Found" and it ask me to download file! But I have blend date of 08/05. What gives? I just received my window sticker on 07/21!
If you have modules it will list a ton of numbers underneath the file. Don't worry about the download file. You wont have modules until your blend date, it will be a lot of modules that will show up. You will know what I mean when you see them show up.

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

True, window sticker will show up a week or two weeks before blend date

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone get an estimated delivery date from their dealer? A few people on Facebook with 8/2 build weeks are claiming they got them.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get an estimated delivery date from their dealer? A few people on Facebook with 8/2 build weeks are claiming they got them.
If they did, their dealers are talking out their ass. With the MIC issues and this weeks shut down and people being moved to next week….there’s no way they could issue estimates.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True, window sticker will show up a week or two weeks before blend date
I am supposedly "in production" with a PSP date of 8/2/2021 - but no window sticker, no blend date, WTF knows what is really going on... Anyway, I know that the tear tag for "AsBuilt" populated, but no modules as of yet.

Hopefully I will get some kind of update soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with an 8/5 date and window sticker….what are the chances it’s actually going to get built on time? If it is built, how long is it going to sit in a lot waiting for the MIC roof to start deteriorating? I just feel like it can’t possibly go off as planned with everything that’s happened thus far.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Agreed, 100% false. VIN != Window Sticker. I still don't have a window sticker and I have an alleged 8/2/2021 PSP date... but we'll see.

As far as how long your Bronco will wait on the lot? Who knows... December would be the latest that I would expect my "2021" Bronco.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, 100% false. VIN != Window Sticker. I still don't have a window sticker and I have an alleged 8/2/2021 PSP date... but we'll see.

As far as how long your Bronco will wait on the lot? Who knows... December would be the latest that I would expect my "2021" Bronco.
What is a PSP date?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know whether to be comforted by that or not. Still don't have a sticker either but I'm still 9 days out.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is a PSP date?
Project start production date (when your build is supposed to begin - prior to your blend date - basically it's your build week as near as I can tell).
Sponsored