Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So an update for me and possibly 8/2 folks with no delivery/built notification... We are in jail well I am at least. I called my dealer today at 130pm and he was able to see that my bronco was built on the 3rd. Nothing else... Unsure as to why exactly..

Buddy got a lemon F150 so he was able to build a new one which is sitting at MAP he just got a est delivery of 8/16... He's been sitting for weeks now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any 8/5s with MIC get a built update or better shipping update? I am still in production officially even though I’m 100% sure mine is built. My modules showed yesterday mid afternoon and I know it went down the line. Guessing we’re all now in MIC purgatory.

Last edited:

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any 8/5s with MIC get a built update or better shipping update? I am still in production officially even though I’m 100% sure mine is built.
sorry, I'm in the same boat as you.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lmao, I've checked a few times today, but nothing yet. Losing my mind over it wont't change it either.
I would expect the bulk to start popping up in the next few hours. There is a significant amount of lag. You are in a much better position than the 8/9+ people. Even if the line shut down tonight without your build complete, you would still likely build out tomorrow morning before the rumored shutdown.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just talked to the Sales Manager and he said his report shows my bronco produced and it’s not listed as being ‘short any chips’, so that must be a thing too. Now if the roof is good, ship that thing!

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m 6377 Blend so maybe that’s later today
Mine is 6688 if im reading it right. That's essentially you number in today's line of builds, yeah? Sorry if this common knowlege, I haven't been following much before today.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got modules showing up in motorcraft. 8/6 blend 5910 rotation. No updates to trackers or emails yet.
Ah, that makes sense then, Im 6688 so I'll just check it at the end of the night.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would expect the bulk to start popping up in the next few hours. There is a significant amount of lag. You are in a much better position than the 8/9+ people. Even if the line shut down tonight without your build complete, you would still likely build out tomorrow morning before the rumored shutdown.
I didn't know MAP operated on weekends, hopefully you're right and my build sneaks in at the ass-end, fingers crossed!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is 6688 if im reading it right. That's essentially you number in today's line of builds, yeah? Sorry if this common knowlege, I haven't been following much before today.
6770 was the end of the line today, last time I looked. If you want to know where in the line you are today. Go past your sequence number to find the 3 smaller numbers on the top of the page just before your VIN.

000###
xxx/yyy

You are xxx of yyy number of assemblies on the line, of which ### are Broncos.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6770 was the end of the line today, last time I looked. If you want to know where in the line you are today. Go past your sequence number to find the 3 smaller numbers on the top of the page just before your VIN.

000###
xxx/yyy

I got modules showing up in motorcraft. 8/6 blend 5910 rotation. No updates to trackers or emails yet.
Trackers didn't update for about 16 hours for me.

MellowYellow

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boxster S, 2012 C350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

000###
xxx/yyy

Oh cool, then it looks like mine was pretty early in the day, but my modules didn’t show up until afternoon. I was 30/890 for today.

CowboyK

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was 6454 and 000586 . 574/890. So I should be built right?
Sponsored

Last edited: