First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🤷🏻 Trying to figure out the difference between transit date and shipping date.
Shipping date: date it was picked up.
Transit date: range of dates for delivery
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me! 8/6 blend 2dr Wildtrak still in production. Ford tracker has been down for me all day. Modules populated and shipping through pals app in there but null at the moment.
Me, too! 08/05 4dr Big Bend....still in production and null for shipping! Fingers crossed for some movement tomorrow!

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 8B86989A-9FB5-43A6-9FC8-40575B718290

Saw this on Facebook. This guy got a “Built” email, and had an 8/05 blend date. Looks like his rotation number was 5570.

My rotation number was 54xx, so I’m hoping I didn’t get skipped, or stuck in purgatory. I’m a 4-door soft-top.

Last edited:

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 8B86989A-9FB5-43A6-9FC8-40575B718290

Saw this on Facebook. This guy got a “Built” email, and had an 8/05 blend date. Looks like his rotation number was 5570.

My rotation number was 54xx, so I’m hoping I didn’t get skipped, or stuck in purgatory. I’m a 4-door soft-top.
I don't think our rotation number will have much to do with it, I think shipping is going to depend more on (i) passing QC (for hardtops), then (ii) having a critical mass of cars needing to go to one particular location or other in order to justify a train or convoy. I expect that's what's holding up the soft-tops.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think our rotation number will have much to do with it, I think shipping is going to depend more on (i) passing QC (for hardtops), then (ii) having a critical mass of cars needing to go to one particular location or other in order to justify a train or convoy. I expect that's what's holding up the soft-tops.
Ah, that’s a good point. I hope you’re right! Mine is a soft-top, and is supposed to go by rail.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still in production and mine was built 8/5.
I was a 7/23 pushed to 8/2 rotational 2371
Finally got a built and awaiting shipment email yesterday... yep on a Sunday! Weird but I will take it..

I’m a 4 door soft top BL for anyone asking ..

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The modules "popped" for me, and just waiting for info from JCT. But Canadian border guards are on work to rule (no idea what that means - just do your job lackey!!!), so not sure if that means it's just terrorists and illegals who will get to cross, while things our Country needs get held back

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules populated and sync updated 8/6 blend.

OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a 7/23 pushed to 8/2 rotational 2371
Finally got a built and awaiting shipment email yesterday... yep on a Sunday! Weird but I will take it..

I’m a 4 door soft top BL for anyone asking ..
Well I’m OBX, 2.7, Lux, tow, MIC top. So I’m not expecting I’ll hear anything for a while if it’s got a bad top. Still in production on all trackers as of this morning. Dealer called and said it was definitely produced, so I wait…..

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious if your Bronco got shipped today? (The 8th). Any confirmation email or on the 6G tracker?
I'm not Silwa but confirmed today that my 08/02 build was built and ready for shipment on 08/04, it is still sitting in Michigan waiting on a transport. So maybe PALS is accurate by stating Pending. Everything else said it has been in transit since 08/05.

Sponsored

Aldoski

Wildtrak
First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, 49’ f1, 60’ f100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my build date was 8/6 5970 blend MIC wldtrk , my modules ppped on Saturday the 7th. I went back in today to check and modules were blank as if they did not populate. My question is do they go away after a couple days or did something more sinister happen? Pals app say pending destination null #0111553625 as it has since late 8/6

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not Silwa but confirmed today that my 08/02 build was built and ready for shipment on 08/04, it is still sitting in Michigan waiting on a transport. So maybe PALS is accurate by stating Pending. Everything else said it has been in transit since 08/05.
Not that if matters but a little excited to get it! The transit days say 13 and my estimated delivery is 17th-23rd so if I count back 13 days from the last of the expected days then the latest it should ship is the 11th. I have no idea if any of that is accurate just excited to figure out a little more info! Built on the 4th and awaiting shipping by rail.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Modules just popped on my 6/8 blend. Happy to see some movement!

Aldoski

Wildtrak
First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, 49’ f1, 60’ f100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my build date was 8/6 5970 blend MIC wldtrk , my modules ppped on Saturday the 7th. I went back in today to check and modules were blank as if they did not populate. My question is do they go away after a couple days or did something more sinister happen? Pals app say pending destination null #0111553625 as it has since late 8/6
Scratch my last post, fat fingered my vin

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OBX, 4DR, Cactus Gray, 2.7L, Lux, MIC, Tow
  • Had an 8/3 blend, sequence 3438 , shows built 8/3
  • Modules populated that night (8/3), and for a couple of hours I got the "Built" in the Ford tracker, but now it's back to "In Production." :unsure:
  • Got an email from my great dealer in SC that it was built also.
  • Sync updates shows "updated " and "last update 8/3". WiFi still "ineligible"
  • PALS still shows nothing for my VIN, doesn't come up in the system.
  • Also no etastart, transitdate, or anything like that just a production date of 8/3.

I fear it may be in MIC inspection purgatory, which of course is better than whistling or leaky roof hell.
Sponsored