Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i think the hardest thing is being so close but still being so far away. the lack of rhyme or reason and the constant unknowns are really starting to catch up to me. for those of us stuck "in production" i am sure we all feel a bit of the same way, all the excitement of a build week just to be pushed back on blend dates, and then to be stuck in production since. as a 9/10 blend that did not get modules untill 9/16 it just feels like I have been tied to this forum, my email, and these dumb trackers since..
Sponsored

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well for what its worth this is the up to date tracking status:
1632316205441.png

And my brother who works at the dealer just sent me this:

Not sure why the timing is so off, but i'll take it in this case!
well this is good news for @VarsityVillain and I

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was really hoping I’d wake up to a “Shipped” email today- but no such luck.
my dealer is only an hour from MAP so my patients are very thin lol. I swear I’ve checked all the trackers at least 100 times by now. At this point I’m thinking I’ll just hire my own trucker to go get it 🤣 JK. But seriously, what is my Bronco still doing at MAP? Just chillin’?
hoping it just magically shows up at my dealer like these other ones…. Really could use the vehicle before next week, my truck is hanging on by a thread lol.

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was really hoping I’d wake up to a “Shipped” email today- but no such luck.
my dealer is only an hour from MAP so my patients are very thin lol. I swear I’ve checked all the trackers at least 100 times by now. At this point I’m thinking I’ll just hire my own trucker to go get it 🤣 JK. But seriously, what is my Bronco still doing at MAP? Just chillin’?
hoping it just magically shows up at my dealer like these other ones…. Really could use the vehicle before next week, my truck is hanging on by a thread lol.
I feel your pain I live so close to dealership and MAP and keep wondering what the hold up is. I’m starting to get impatient because I just put about $1K into my truck to keep it alive so I can sell it

Sponsored

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel your pain I live so close to dealership and MAP and keep wondering what the hold up is. I’m starting to get impatient because I just put about $1K into my truck to keep it alive so I can sell it
Lucky for me- I’m not selling my truck, unfortunately for me- that makes me 100X more impatient 🤣 but I’m also trying to avoid putting money into my current vehicle so I get that frustration.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well for what its worth this is the up to date tracking status:
1632316205441.png

And my brother who works at the dealer just sent me this:

Not sure why the timing is so off, but i'll take it in this case!
Man...I was like....

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've come to realize that honestly the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal is not the delays. It's been the supposed ability to access all of this "tracking" information but see zero progress or see a constant flow of comments saying they're not accurate, see people who get their trucks and say their tracking info never updated (mind you that's a good thing but speaks to the useless nature of these things). This supposed technology and access to be able to see how your order is progressing has been absolutely useless. I can literally watch a door dasher's car drive to a restaurant on a map on my phone, watch it drive to my house on a map on my phone and then look at a picture of the food that was dropped off on my door step on my phone but I can't see if my truck has been built, shipped, waiting on shipment. I know these are "first world problems" but why bother with the technology if it's not maintained and accurate. I remember my father ordering a 1978 Chevy Malibu Wagon with a manual transmission (yes they made those) and getting better updates than we're getting from the dealership he was working with 40+ years ago.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've come to realize that honestly the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal is not the delays. It's been the supposed ability to access all of this "tracking" information but see zero progress or see a constant flow of comments saying they're not accurate, see people who get their trucks and say their tracking info never updated (mind you that's a good thing but speaks to the useless nature of these things). This supposed technology and access to be able to see how your order is progressing has been absolutely useless. I can literally watch a door dasher's car drive to a restaurant on a map on my phone, watch it drive to my house on a map on my phone and then look at a picture of the food that was dropped off on my door step on my phone but I can't see if my truck has been built, shipped, waiting on shipment. I know these are "first world problems" but why bother with the technology if it's not maintained and accurate. I remember my father ordering a 1978 Chevy Malibu Wagon with a manual transmission (yes they made those) and getting better updates than we're getting from the dealership he was working with 40+ years ago.
agreed - what is the point of having this available if it is not going to update and not going to be accurate.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's simply because Ford is not a technology company and that's the same with most automakers. They are still living in the 1980's. The don't hire good technology talent, build the right IT infrastructure, and outsource a lot of the work. If they were smart, they would just allow you to activate sync and track your build and delivery that way. But that takes 21st century thinking and they aren't and may never be there. With all of these reservations they are making for the lightning, mach E, maverick etc. buyer are going to expect more in the way of communication or they will simply buy another option. Fortunately or unfortunately consumer have come to expect the door dash/uber/venmo/robinhood experience.

"Stay pumped", "by September", and "hang in there" are not communication strategies.

Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

100% Correct. I have been saying this for some time. We are all adults - even though we (me mostly) don’t always act like it - and what we really want is good communication. We all know that materials and supply chain are all kinds of f**ked right now. Those things do not impact the ability to track. They do not impact the ability to communicate. I have been very critical of Ford not because I think they make a bad product (original MIC notwithstanding) but because they suck at communicating with their customers.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

100% Correct. I have been saying this for some time. We are all adults - even though we (me mostly) don’t always act like it - and what we really want is good communication. We all know that materials and supply chain are all kinds of f**ked right now. Those things do not impact the ability to track. They do not impact the ability to communicate. I have been very critical of Ford not because I think they make a bad product (original MIC notwithstanding) but because they suck at communicating with their customers.
Especially when you give people a scheduling week, which breaks down to a blend date. Have this date be pushed to a week late for some builds. Then have builds be in a purgatory for over a week with no movement.

What can hold up one build for a week when others are shipped and built within a day? Especially for us without PP, Keypads, ETC. Does it take a week to put on a safari bar, or does that happen on the line?

Just frustrating all around.

stlbroncobl

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an update for all those in this group in production purgatory like me, I finally got a hold of the dealer today and he says he shows it as "in transit" to arrive any day now in the next week.

No built email from ford, no shipping info on trackers, etc.
9/9 blend
tracker says 9/13 production

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Especially when you give people a scheduling week, which breaks down to a blend date. Have this date be pushed to a week late for some builds. Then have builds be in a purgatory for over a week with no movement.

What can hold up one build for a week when others are shipped and built within a day? Especially for us without PP, Keypads, ETC. Does it take a week to put on a safari bar, or does that happen on the line?

Just frustrating all around.
Do you have a MIC? Mine has been sitting for QC apparently.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have a MIC? Mine has been sitting for QC apparently.
Nope, build is as follows:
Big Bend, Area 51, Soft Top. Options are: Sasquatch, Signature Lighting, HD Bumper w/ Safari Bar.

That's it.
Sponsored