First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still sitting here in the same boat. Still "in-production" with no build, no shipped email and palsapp pending. No estimated delivery window even though my tracker said 10/1 until 10 /1 came around. Now it is just blank. I would just like for anyone at Ford to be able to tell me what is happening.

1633702166477.png
@tippydee can you give Duston any insight into what your dealer was able to find out when comms about your rig went dead? Who did your dealer reach out to? Maybe Duston can get his dealer to do the same. Thanks!
Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@tippydee can you give Duston any insight into what your dealer was able to find out when comms about your rig went dead? Who did your dealer reach out to? Maybe Duston can get his dealer to do the same. Thanks!

My dealer has a POC with NS and they also have been talking to their regional Ford Rep. Once a shipment misses the initial delivery window provided by Ford, it falls into a missed delivery and their regional Ford Rep would be who pushes a late delivery form to get it prioritized. As I was saying in another comment, it appears the dealers are not being notified by Ford when a shipment hits a delay, consumers are the only ones seeing the shifts via email/tracker. Needs to contact his dealer and they will talk with their Ford Rep.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CE499A20-A8A4-4C41-AA5F-42078BC66442.png

for those waiting convoy from the factory. Yesterday my dealership information loaded on the palsapp.com page. Then in the afternoon it said dispatched. If you copy the trip # to the search bar on the palsapp page then you can see all the dealerships that truck is going. The first stop has shown delivered so I’m two away. I should get mine today. The Ford tracker still doesn’t show shipped. And this morning my eta on the Ford page changed from 10/10 to 10/13. So basically Ford tracker is completely worthless. Keep an eye on the palsapp.com that is going to be much more accurate in my experience.
this would be helpful, except mine is still the same as it's been for over a month "pending". Destination "null".

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also a note of reality check for all of us…..we got lucky in more ways than we know. I’m sure many have read about the upcoming dealer allocations that will now screw over the rural customers. There’s another one, and it’s just as bad, maybe even worse.

You know how Ford keeps saying they are releasing new colors in 2022? Apparently that’s only half of it. If I’m understanding correctly, none of the paint colors from this year will be offered next year. So every reservation/order holder will have to go in and re-do their order and pick a new paint color.

I know we are all frustrated, there’s been mishaps and the whole process has been exceedingly disappointing, but we got lucky ours were pulled this year and built. Hang in there, we are so much closer than everyone else, and the fun is only just starting by the sounds of it.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also a note of reality check for all of us…..we got lucky in more ways than we know. I’m sure many have read about the upcoming dealer allocations that will now screw over the rural customers. There’s another one, and it’s just as bad, maybe even worse.

You know how Ford keeps saying they are releasing new colors in 2022? Apparently that’s only half of it. If I’m understanding correctly, none of the paint colors from this year will be offered next year. So every reservation/order holder will have to go in and re-do their order and pick a new paint color.

I know we are all frustrated, there’s been mishaps and the whole process has been exceedingly disappointing, but we got lucky ours were pulled this year and built. Hang in there, we are so much closer than everyone else, and the fun is only just starting by the sounds of it.
I believe only Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red are being removed from the 2022 offerings.
All the other colors should still be available, such as Cyber Orange or Race Red.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe only Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red are being removed from the 2022 offerings.
All the other colors should still be available, such as Cyber Orange or Race Red.
Don’t be so sure lol From what I was just told, it’s a lot more than that.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

train moved out of kansas city looks like its moving toward omaha going all around iowa taking the scenic route :unsure:
We split up. Mine is in Oklahoma now!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t be so sure lol From what I was just told, it’s a lot more than that.
So are we going back to the "you can get any color you want as long as it's black" days?

Etto

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 42EA17DD-6943-4142-91B7-5518E0B4E4DB

I’m not going to be able to pick it up today. But at least it’s here. 9/8 production, 9/17 built. 10/08 delivered. Ford tracker still doesn’t show shipped. In fact this morning they extended me to 10/13 delivery date. Such a shit show by Ford but finally it’s here.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

About 70 miles in and gas mileage is 9.8 MPG. That's 100% on city streets, less than 3 miles per trip, and under 45 MPH. I thought my wife's Sequoia burned gas. It's nothing compared to the Bronco.
Hmmmm that's no bueno so far

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 42EA17DD-6943-4142-91B7-5518E0B4E4DB

I’m not going to be able to pick it up today. But at least it’s here. 9/8 production, 9/17 built. 10/08 delivered. Ford tracker still doesn’t show shipped. In fact this morning they extended me to 10/13 delivery date. Such a shit show by Ford but finally it’s here.
I like the sound of this!

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

42EA17DD-6943-4142-91B7-5518E0B4E4DB.jpeg

Did your dealer get the message from Jack cooper/carrier that the truck was arriving today?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

42EA17DD-6943-4142-91B7-5518E0B4E4DB.jpeg

I'm guessing you were probably convoy since you're in Michigan.

Congrats on the delivery!

Etto

Black Diamond
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did your dealer get the message from Jack cooper/carrier that the truck was arriving today?
No. I had to do my own research. Follow the www.palsapp.com link. Search your vin#. Mine showed dispatched the day before the driver delivered it. Once it’s dispatched there should be a trip #. Copy that number into the palsapp search bar and all the stops will show up. Each dealer stop will show up delivered at almost real time. I was taking pictures before the dealership even knew it was there.
Sponsored