First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another week and I am still on "Plant Hold" with no other information. Does anyone have any info of what the hold could be?
Sponsored

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@SABronco Do you have a location on yours? Mine hasn't been updated since 12/11 arriving at Chicago, Illinois

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SABronco Do you have a location on yours? Mine hasn't been updated since 12/11 arriving at Chicago, Illinois
As of 7am, mine had departed Suffolk, TX (Gilmer, TX on the map). (Edit: Just left Tyler, TX @ 0951) The automated line that I call way to much still says no ETA available. I found someone elses post with their tracking to the Kirby railyard in San Antonio (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/post-987931) and it looks like it'll have one more stop in Hearne, TX if it continues making the same stops.

This was my dealer update from a few days ago, he kept telling me that sometimes tracking gets stuck somewhere in IL which could be possible for yours. It makes sense that ours were in Chicago at the same time so hopefully yours is still on the same train!

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1639669484838

Last edited:

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As of 7am, mine had departed Suffolk, TX (Gilmer, TX on the map). (Edit: Just left Tyler, TX @ 0951) The automated line that I call way to much still says no ETA available. I found someone elses post with their tracking to the Kirby railyard in San Antonio (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/post-987931) and it looks like it'll have one more stop in Hearne, TX if it continues making the same stops.

This was my dealer update from a few days ago, he kept telling me that sometimes tracking gets stuck somewhere in IL which could be possible for yours. It makes sense that ours were in Chicago at the same time so hopefully yours is still on the same train!

Dang that was fast, its the final stretch. Yeah hope we are on the same train too, I don’t see how it wouldn’t be. Called CSX right now and still says arrived at IL 12/11, will prolly just go off of yours then 🤘🏽

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang that was fast, its the final stretch. Yeah hope we are on the same train too, I don’t see how it wouldn’t be. Called CSX right now and still says arrived at IL 12/11, will prolly just go off of yours then 🤘🏽
Yeah the closer it's getting the more I'm calling the tracking number lol. It's been sitting in Mumford, TX since 4pm though. Hoping it leaves tonight as that means it should be at Kirby by the morning!

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah the closer it's getting the more I'm calling the tracking number lol. It's been sitting in Mumford, TX since 4pm though. Hoping it leaves tonight as that means it should be at Kirby by the morning!
haha I would be doing the same! I just called for your tracking and say departed I believe San Antonio already today at 9:16am!

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My bronco hit the dealer yesterday in Connecticut. Shipped the 4th and said 21-27th. Not sure if that helps at all

Nice! How is it? That's the exact one I am getting!

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha I would be doing the same! I just called for your tracking and say departed I believe San Antonio already today at 9:16am!
Haha my recent call log is pretty much only the tracker now! Just checked again - it's Flatonia, TX. It departed Giddings around 0700. Definitely sounded like San Antonio, but that's the final destination so I'd be crushed if it said departed so quickly lol

Dealer updated me this morning, his tracker hasn't updated since Gateway Yard so I let him know it's probably going to be there today. Really hoping they can get it off the railcar today!

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha my recent call log is pretty much only the tracker now! Just checked again - it's Flatonia, TX. It departed Giddings around 0700. Definitely sounded like San Antonio, but that's the final destination so I'd be crushed if it said departed so quickly lol

Dealer updated me this morning, his tracker hasn't updated since Gateway Yard so I let him know it's probably going to be there today. Really hoping they can get it off the railcar today!
Dammit, lol I swear it, I heard SA. Nonetheless, its still close, it better get there today. I'll just keep calling yours then, my tracking is trash in IL lol

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammit, lol I swear it, I heard SA. Nonetheless, its still close, it better get there today. I'll just keep calling yours then, my tracking is trash in IL lol
Haha yeah if I didn’t already know Flatonia was a place on the route I would’ve heard San Antonio too! It’s just a short way along I-10 now!

Luling at 1027
Sponsored

Last edited: