Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing to do with Extreme Recon. This is targeted at the 392. We’ll have to see if it lives up to that kind of performance.
Sorry I meant to say 392 Extreme Recon:rolleyes:
Sponsored

WARPIG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 17 F350, 05 Jeep LJ, 06 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you have a reservation already can you switch it to a raptor?

Edit: I don't really think this is going to happen, but one can dream!
I'm going to try

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"As a small thank you for sticking with us on the journey, here is a ten second video that will show you nothing but the Raptor logo." Maybe something more than a tease would have been warranted under the circumstances.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now we know a few things, the fenders are unchanged (all the extra width is in the flares) and the leaked grille was accurate.

1632232466925.png

1632232502486.png
A video that really shows nothing....now it does not even say BRONCO on the front anymore. Maybe they should show the entire package....it may cause some to change their orders and lighten up the manufacturing load a little.

Sponsored

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9-

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9-

Hoping Fords not biting off more than they can chew....Im still waiting for my 2021 Bronco! lol

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing to do with Extreme Recon. This is targeted at the 392. We’ll have to see if it lives up to that kind of performance.
Pretty sure it's going to have the 3.0L ecoboost twin turbo. I have that engine in my ST Explorer, 400 hp, 415 lb-ft of torque, top speed 143 mph, I think it will live up to it!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

are we going to talk about those ugly plastic fenders and question why Ford won't give Bronco flared sheet-metal like the f150 raptor? If you want hideous plastic fenders, that's already an accessory btw. I think there are 2 or 3 options for huge, ugly fenders.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love if they keep the name Warthog.

you know?? trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It would be epic!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

are we going to talk about those ugly plastic fenders and question why Ford won't give Bronco flared sheet-metal like the f150 raptor? If you want hideous plastic fenders, that's already an accessory btw. I think there are 2 or 3 options for huge, ugly fenders.
I was completely expecting wide body fenders. I thought the camo covered flares were just to throw folks off.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I was thinking the same, I do think the flares are wider but I think the fenders are too. It seems there's more of a "border" around the headlights. Sorta like the f150 raptor vs the f150. So I think it's probably bigger fenders + bigger flares

Give it a year...there will be so many fender options and after market crap that a base can be transformed into a Raptor (aesthetically) for a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.