Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What’s the record for fastest blend date to delivery? My blend date was 1/18, and dealer called me this morning to say my Bronco arrived and I can come pick it up! He’s gonna take sole pics for me. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but that’s too fast! I need a couple days to process this!
HOLY SHIT!

Congrats, that may be a record.
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the record for fastest blend date to delivery? My blend date was 1/18, and dealer called me this morning to say my Bronco arrived and I can come pick it up! He’s gonna take sole pics for me. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but that’s too fast! I need a couple days to process this!
Wow! My blend date was 1/19. Do you think I'll have it by the weekend? Not a snowball's chance in hell! :LOL:

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is awesome! Send us pics!

drock1892

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the tear tag, but still showing “in production” on the trackers. At least it’s progress (I think).

Sponsored

drock1892

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4-digit Tear Tag, and popped Modules mean you're 99% built

if you have exterior accessories like Roof Rails then it goes to the shop - can take several more days before ' Built ' email, or sometimes quicker
Thx Leadville, that’s what I was thinking after pouring through all the info here.

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got an email this morning with a delivery expectation to west TN dealer from Feb 14-20 which I expect is very unlikely based on what I’ve seen here and the dealer feedback on the same. That will mark exactly one year after placing my order.
Wildtrak 4DR with all of the options so I feel very fortunate to be at this point.
Tear tag was updated today so I guess it’s done. Now let’s see how it does vs the listed shipping expectation.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
well this is odd. Order tracker shows overall status as "Order Confirmed" even though also showing Shipped on 1/20. Had called my dealer this morning to get tracking info and haven't heard back yet so hopefully they call tomorrow.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week ConfirmedStatus.JPG

Captain Chaos

Base
First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150, 1998 F-150, 1979 F-250, 1991 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yesterday it was showing awaiting shipment. I checked this morning and saw that it was shipped on 1/20. I am going to email the dealer this morning to ask for the railcar number.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday it was showing awaiting shipment. I checked this morning and saw that it was shipped on 1/20. I am going to email the dealer this morning to ask for the railcar number.
Delivery times seem to be all over the map. Some take weeks or months, others show up in a couple days. Go figure. 🤣

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Woke up this morning and checked and the tracker says that the Bronco has been delivered to the dealer! That was fast. I will text my contact when they open and find out but sounds like it will be soon!

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

not to rain on anyone's parade, but i am pretty sure the tracking is kinda weird right now. every build from my week is supposedly "built" with their blend dates being later in the week and I just talked with live support and they said mine is still "in production" when on the tracker it says built.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not to rain on anyone's parade, but i am pretty sure the tracking is kinda weird right now. every build from my week is supposedly "built" with their blend dates being later in the week and I just talked with live support and they said mine is still "in production" when on the tracker it says built.
Yeah honestly, I am sure you are right. Something is up with Ford's website.

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah honestly, I am sure you are right. Something is up with Ford's website.
I think the tracker is "one step ahead" since mine is in production but showing built, yours is probably shipped but not delivered.
Sponsored