Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Add a roof rack and you got my picture! The rumor is that mine is still in Nashville prison. I’m gonna end up calling it Bronny Cash…
I got the roof rack too. And the side decal. I guess that stuff gets added after the baby pic.
Sponsored

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the roof rack too. And the side decal. I guess that stuff gets added after the baby pic.
I may just steal your picture and say it’s mine then…😎

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to my dealer today to get my trade assessed (they offered me more than any of the other quotes I got, plus I get a sales tax benefit). They said my Bronco was at the rail yard in San Antonio, so it should get to the dealer in the next few days. They also gave me my out the door price with tax, tag, title, fees. So I ordered a Cashier's check from my bank. I can't believe it's nearly almost here. Let's see if the check or the Bronco gets here first.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Went to my dealer today to get my trade assessed (they offered me more than any of the other quotes I got, plus I get a sales tax benefit). They said my Bronco was at the rail yard in San Antonio, so it should get to the dealer in the next few days. They also gave me my out the door price with tax, tag, title, fees. So I ordered a Cashier's check from my bank. I can't believe it's nearly almost here. Let's see if the check or the Bronco gets here first.
Congrats!

Its interesting, my dealer also offered trade-in value over other offers for my trade in.

I'm betting the check shows up first.

Brullitt

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shoot!!!
Went to dealer today and they told me some cars have been sitting in Nash for week or two.
I told them I want the plastic left on the seats, no make ready washing prep, and absolutely no one drives her anywhere, they said OK lol
Wise decision.

Sponsored

Brullitt

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add a roof rack and you got my picture! The rumor is that mine is still in Nashville prison. I’m gonna end up calling it Bronny Cash…
Roof racks and brush guards aren't on the assy line photos, so yours would look the same

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer called to let me know my did not arrive today like he had expected it to, but that it should be tomorrow or Wednesday. Sure hope I like the Azure Gray once I see it in person :)

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer called to let me know my did not arrive today like he had expected it to, but that it should be tomorrow or Wednesday. Sure hope I like the Azure Gray once I see it in person :)
No call from my dealer yet...

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
built 1/19
Shipped 1/21
Heading to Ford of Kirkland.
I haven’t been tracking rail, but I hope mine is on the truck with yours for this week delivery!
Did you happen to have a black one? When talking to them they mentioned a Black Bronco came in today.

Born2Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black Wildtrak, yup, but the one on the lot isn’t mine. I finally called today and they said it’s supposed to arrive this week. I’m Excited like a lil kid At Christmas!

Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They said my Bronco was at the rail yard in San Antonio, so it should get to the dealer in the next few days.
I’m from the 12/19 week which became the 1/9 week unofficially and also at the San Antonio yard since 1/27. It will be interesting to see how fast your order is transported out.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is in final preparation status per the tracker, updated yesterday. No word from my dealer. Still sitting in Nashville yard 9 days now. Hurry up and wait. Lol!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last edited:

Born2Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this yours?
https://www.fordofkirkland.com/inve...dtrak-4wd-4d-sport-utility-1fmee5dp2pla97735/

Very jealous you were able to get a Wildtrak with Lux & Hardtop. My WT on order with Evergreen hasn't been scheduled so I had to downgrade it. Hoping I may be able to apply it's $2500 downgrade cert on this Badlands but not counting on it.
That’s not my Vin number but it looks exactly like my build. I should have tow package on mine. I had all of the items that were supposed to be delayed.

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs