5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no word today. Latest yesterday was that it was in Renton and should be today or tomorrow arrival.
Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Add a roof rack and you got my picture! The rumor is that mine is still in Nashville prison. I’m gonna end up calling it Bronny Cash…
Have you been told a delivery date? Mines sitting in Nashville with no updates.
What trucking company delivers to West Tn ?

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing from my dealer yet but I have been in Dallas for work this week so I will text or call him when I get back home.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

Its interesting, my dealer also offered trade-in value over other offers for my trade in.

I'm betting the check shows up first.
Actually, just got a call from my dealer saying my Bronco arrived this morning and FedEx emailed me saying the check is out for delivery this morning, but they haven't yet. So surprise the Bronco beat it.

They did say they are planning PDI today, but they might not be finished with it until tomorrow. He did say he'll keep me updated. So, hopefully within 24 hours I'll finally be driving my Bronco. After 775 days since my original reservation as you know it's been a long time coming.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got email from dealer that mine arrived this morning. Too bad work is swamped with meetings today so I can't get there till later today.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the wait is finally over, picked her up this afternoon. Not including tax, I walked away at $363.35 over MSRP because I included 8 years/100,000 miles Premium Care $0 deductible (added 1st day rental, enhanced rental and interior and exterior lighting) + 8/100,000 Service / Maintenance w/7500 mile intervals (it includes all schedule service, plus brake pads, windshield wipers, clutch, etc.) and LoJack. This was using my PP money + my Ford Pass rewards. They matched Granger pricing and discounted the maintenance plan as well as the LoJack. Riata Ford in Manor, TX did an awesome job and this was one of my best car buying experiences (and this is my 48th new car purchase). And it looks like the only things I'll have to pay for the next 8 years are tires, gas, and insurance! And of course mods.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week IMG_0809-XL

That's my '18 Miata Club BBS/Brembo/Recaro package in gunmetal grey and a cherry roof, yes MT. I only had 6500 miles on her. I would of liked to of kept her, but I obviously didn't drive it much so it made the most financial sense as I only lost 8K for what I paid for her back in 2018.

Last edited:

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Black Wildtrak, yup, but the one on the lot isn’t mine. I finally called today and they said it’s supposed to arrive this week. I’m Excited like a lil kid At Christmas!
I think I just missed you today. Steve was working with someone when I arrived so I waited and when he came back he told me it was someone picking up their black Wildtrak.

I won't be able to pick mine up until Friday. It'll be ready tomorrow but that's my kids b-day so I will wait till Friday.

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I texted my dealer yesterday and he still did not have an update. He said they had 5 vehicles there on the yard at Nashville that they were expecting. Iit seems like they are determined to have it delivered right on their estimate of 2/14-2/20.
Geez, just give me the key and I will drive it home!!

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I texted my dealer yesterday and he still did not have an update. He said they had 5 vehicles there on the yard at Nashville that they were expecting. Iit seems like they are determined to have it delivered right on their estimate of 2/14-2/20.
Geez, just give me the key and I will drive it home!!
I’m being told the exact same time frame. They told me they’d had some take over a month to get here.
I literally have a pile of accessories waiting, they just don’t understand the anxiety!
Did you ever get Ford Pass points ? I know a few have said early orders like mine should’ve gotten something like 200k worth of points, but I have zero.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to pick mine up in 3 hours, 49 minutes. Not that I'm closely tracking or anything

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Its home! Already has IAG steps, Tuxmats, and my son's booster seat installed.

Love how the AGM has diff colors depending on sunlight. I will say its darker in person than it shows in this pic.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week Badlands_sm

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m being told the exact same time frame. They told me they’d had some take over a month to get here.
I literally have a pile of accessories waiting, they just don’t understand the anxiety!
Did you ever get Ford Pass points ? I know a few have said early orders like mine should’ve gotten something like 200k worth of points, but I have zero.
No points for me I’m afraid, order was in Feb ‘22.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No points for me I’m afraid, order was in Feb ‘22.
Gotcha, I was a 9/2020 so I hope I have a few day’s wait on you !

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the email from Granger that my Bronco has been delivered! What a sweet Valentine's Day treat! Plan to fly in and pick up this Friday and hit the road trip back to Texas!

Best of luck to those still waiting for delivery!
Sponsored