First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You ever get your answer on whether they are still sending out assembly line photos?
Got the email from Ford last night, and both trackers confirm that my Bronco shipped yesterday, estimated delivery between 2/7 and 2/13. Never got assembly line photo.
Hope to see a picture off the line soon. Where are people getting those? Just from the tracker?
Seems like from what I've seen from people getting them more recently is an email from Ford possibly 2 weeks-ish after its been built. So it won't be immediate.

On another note - my trackers flipped to built this morning. 1/19 blend. Delivery to TX 2/7-2/13. Would be incredible if that ends up being true.
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like from what I've seen from people getting them more recently is an email from Ford possibly 2 weeks-ish after its been built. So it won't be immediate.

On another note - my trackers flipped to built this morning. 1/19 blend. Delivery to TX 2/7-2/13. Would be incredible if that ends up being true.
Same blend as you, trackers still say "in production," but the modules popped, supposedly meaning my Bronco is built. We'll see.

Captain Chaos

Base
First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150, 1998 F-150, 1979 F-250, 1991 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checked yesterday evening. Saw the built date of 1/20 awaiting shipping. Checked again and shows a forecast delivery date of 2/10 - 2/16.

Also received the Hotwheels Redline club Wildtrack Bronco in the mail yesterday.

So it was a Good Friday.

built notification.JPG

delivery date.JPG

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tracker shows production date of 1/20 and modules populated yesterday so I am hopeful I see a built notification soon. My west TN dealer told Me to expect 6-8 weeks to ship to them after completion.
Still not seeing tear tag nor did I get a 'built'' email. But, the tracker status now shows Built status and waiting on shipping. Wonder how long for transport to get setup.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Day 1 Wildtrak order
Golden ticket Raptor selected

First scheduled build date 12/5/22
Bumped a few times to 1/16/23
Finally in production

Blend date 2/1/23
310/921

No module updates yet….
Good luck to everyone!
Is that blend date right? Seems like you got bumped back to 1/30 week if you have a 2/1 blend date?

Sponsored

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still not seeing tear tag nor did I get a 'built'' email. But, the tracker status now shows Built status and waiting on shipping. Wonder how long for transport to get setup.
I finally got my tear tag...about a day after mine was updated to "shipped" on the tracker.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know if they ever finish vehicles on the weekend or would built updates now be pushed to early next week?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone on here told me they usually don’t work on the weekends. I was curious about that too. The tracker says my truck is still in production, but the Motorcraft site says my modules popped. That supposedly means the unit is built. We'll see 🤞🙏🍀.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Someone on here told me they usually don’t work on the weekends. I was curious about that too. The tracker says my truck is still in production, but the Motorcraft site says my modules popped. That supposedly means the unit is built. We'll see 🤞🙏🍀.
That is not my understanding of modules populating. I was under the impression that just meant it was on the line currently and under construction. My modules populated yesterday morning but still no updates beyond that. Hoping for Monday or Tuesday.

Best of luck with yours as well.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I didn't want to say anything until mine actually got built. I'm typically impatient and waiting over 750 days for my Bronco to be built; and I realize I'm probably jinxing myself in it actually getting shipped to my dealer in Texas, but I so excited that it's actually making some real progress. I do consider myself lucky as I've got a 2-door Badlands with the Lux package, towing, engine block heater, and manual tranny.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 1674345132541

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, I didn't want to say anything until mine actually got built. I'm typically impatient and waiting over 750 days for my Bronco to be built; and I realize I'm probably jinxing myself in it actually getting shipped to my dealer in Texas, but I so excited that it's actually making some real progress. I do consider myself lucky as I've got a 2-door Badlands with the Lux package, towing, engine block heater, and manual tranny.

Congrats. When did you receive the built notification or were able to see the update?

AKRyanIns

Raptor
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro- Bronco Raptor ordered
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holy crap mine has flipped to built already

What day did an actual date show under in production?
Ford Performance told me the same date but it’s not showing on the pizza tracker.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. When did you receive the built notification or were able to see the update?
Didn't get a built email, I got an email on 11/27/22 saying I was scheduled for 1/9 and then got a rescheduled for 1/16 on 1/3/23. So I just kept checking the tracker every day since 1/16.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend date of 1/18, modules popped and shown as Built yesterday and didn't get the Built email until this morning. Now the shipping "fun" begins.
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 1674346423042

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What day did an actual date show under in production?
Ford Performance told me the same date but it’s not showing on the pizza tracker.
1/16 it actually showed In Production. Blend was 1/17
Sponsored